Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: TwilightsRose
TwilightsRose November 1st, 2016

What if the what if's helped in creating the what is?

What if the what is, was only made possible by the what if's?

What if I never heard the words "what if" playing though my mind?

What if I changed those thoughts to what is, instead of what if?

User Profile: plumCity7034
plumCity7034 November 1st, 2016

I stopped being ill, and made a full recovery. I went back to school and my friends didn't talk about me behind my back, because I know they do. Or maybe I got accepted into a school for people who are ill and I make a few amazing friends. Or I didn't have to move away in 8 months and probably never see them again. Or maybe my family started being nice to me. Or my best friend found out I'm in love with her and she felt the same way. Any of the above is pretty good in my opinion.

User Profile: Amarillo
Amarillo November 1st, 2016

...I suddenly manage to solve all those maths and physics problems I get for assignments and I manage to finish my studies in the scheduled time with decent grades?

...I find a job that fits most/several of my interests instead of only one?

...everyone in the world realized that hurting other people is wrong and started being kind to others instead?

User Profile: conscientiousBeechwood1413
conscientiousBeechwood1413 November 1st, 2016

What if Susan truly doesn't hate me and she just wants what's best for me to succeed at this job.

what if I actually become successful at this job and my boss stops criticizing me

what if it's really okay that I don't have many friends because I'm actually comfortable in my own skin

3 replies
User Profile: Rosypink93
Rosypink93 November 1st, 2016

I dont have any friends . its just me a nd my son.@conscientiousBeechwood1413

2 replies
User Profile: conscientiousBeechwood1413
conscientiousBeechwood1413 November 1st, 2016

@Rosypink93. So it's okay to not have friends

1 reply
User Profile: Rosypink93
Rosypink93 November 1st, 2016

Yes i learned the hard way to watch the company you keep. Not everyone cares and sometimes they are up to no good. Not everyone in the world is bad.@conscientiousBeechwood1413

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Rosypink93
Rosypink93 November 1st, 2016

What if i could make every single person in the world happy with the love i have to share for the rest of my life. I wonder how much of a difference it would make. I wonder if it would maje the world a better place. Love makes the world go round right. I am living proof that it does. 😊 i made 6 random people smile today. Thats 6 lives i shared my love with and i knew absolutely nothing about them.

2 replies
User Profile: sugarberry99
sugarberry99 November 1st, 2016

@Rosypink93 That's beautiful. I love you for that, thankyou for being you. :)

1 reply
User Profile: Rosypink93
Rosypink93 November 1st, 2016

@sugarberry99 thank you that makes me feel good

load more
load more
User Profile: sugarberry99
sugarberry99 November 1st, 2016

I FIND MY SOULMATE FOR WHOM I'VE WAITED FOR SO LONG lol

User Profile: ImWorthy
ImWorthy November 1st, 2016

What if pizza and chocolate grew on trees?

November 1st, 2016

What if Skittles really did rain down from the sky?

User Profile: KatinaChoovanski
KatinaChoovanski November 1st, 2016

What if.... I get on a roll and make lots of progress on this paperwork, turned things in tonight, got good sleep, got on a roll tomorrow with all the other documentation, caught up, stayed on top of it? What if my reputation started to shift among my coworkers and they felt they could count on me? What if I said, "No," with confidence and kindness when my caseload is too big to take on more, acknowledging that my limits are different from others'? What if email notification pings stopped being stressful because I want worried about being "found out"for anything I have done wrong? What if I slowly started to feel less like an imposter and grew more confident? What if that energy helped my clients with their problems more, too? What if I felt like I didn't have anything to hide? What if I actually believed that I'm enough, good enough, more than enough, not too much?

What if I get my finances under control and feel like I can help others financially if I choose, spend time out with others if I choose, share about financial struggles if I choose ? what if I lose the money shame?

What if i could be shame free about myself, who I am right now? What if I could let go of the shame and embrace myself before I even make any of those changes?

User Profile: singercrystalspirit
singercrystalspirit November 1st, 2016

What if I meet and develop relationships with my Ron and Hermione, I am happy and peaceful and joyful and carefree (read: de-stressed), I live in a beautiful place that I love, I receive and pursue the knowledge and understanding I seek, I create and breathe and live and enjoy art, relationships, friendships, people, love... what if I am secure financially, I have the freedom to travel and make plans, I have the support of close loved ones and those bonds and ties... a job that fulfills me, where I make a difference in the world...