Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's your cry in the car song? 🚗🎶

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 July 4th, 2025

We all have that one song- the one that hits deep when emotions are running high. Maybe it’s during a late-night drive, a quiet moment alone, or just one of those days.

What’s your go-to song when you need a good cry?

olivia-rodrigo-sour.gif

The Night We Met by Lord Huron is that tune for me.

Ps. This prompt is stolen from a popular dating app, don't mind me haha.

153
User Profile: JaniceWang
JaniceWang July 18th, 2025

@trueconfidant123

right person, wrong time🥲

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP July 18th, 2025

@JaniceWang

I can't figure if that's an actual title to a song 😭 

ghost-hug.gif

load more
User Profile: andrewtan99
andrewtan99 July 18th, 2025

11 by 队长

2 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP July 18th, 2025

@andrewtan99

I see. I'm learning so much about music through this thread haha.

1 reply
User Profile: andrewtan99
andrewtan99 July 18th, 2025

Haha cool

load more
load more
User Profile: adaptiveMelody7976
adaptiveMelody7976 July 18th, 2025

@trueconfidant123 angels like you fs, that's my 90 in a 35!!!

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP May 1st

@adaptiveMelody7976

omg-wow.gif

load more
User Profile: BurkeDevlin
BurkeDevlin July 18th, 2025

'Hallelujah' tends to get me.

'Tenderness on the Block' by Warren Zevon, as the parent of a teenage girl.  Can't handle that one.

'The Final Cut' by Pink Floyd, such a personal song.

'The Unforgiven' by Metallica, ditto.

'One Step Up' by Bruce Springsteen, when I'm in the right mood.

'Long December' by Counting Crows is a callback to a very specific melancholy time in my life.

User Profile: Mangodabirb
Mangodabirb July 18th, 2025

Any Adele song from her album 30 it makes me start bawling😭😭😭

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP July 18th, 2025

@Mangodabirb

Aww I'm so sorry.

friends-hug.gif

load more
User Profile: Dooptydoo
Dooptydoo July 19th, 2025

edwin Mccain "I'll be" that was our wedding song and now it means nothing but sadness


1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP May 1st

@Dooptydoo

I'm sorry. That's bittersweet.

cat.gif

load more
User Profile: MysticRanger
MysticRanger July 19th, 2025

@trueconfidant123 Circles by Mac Miller

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP July 19th, 2025

@MysticRanger

Nice. Circles by Post Malone is also fun. 

sunflower-post-malone.gif

load more
User Profile: StellaIsHere
StellaIsHere July 19th, 2025

I don't love you - MCR 
Let me down slowly - Alec Benjamin
Bedshaped - Keane

and last but not least if you don't cry to this song you may not have a heart ...
Casimir Pulaski Day - Sufjan Stevens

crying-comfort.gif

2 replies
User Profile: rainyForest5167
rainyForest5167 July 23rd, 2025

@StellaIsHere ooh I love Let Me Down Slowly, I'll have to listen to it more now that you've reminded me of it.

1 reply
User Profile: StellaIsHere
StellaIsHere July 24th, 2025

@rainyForest5167 I highly recommend listening to the live concert version of it. There's a sound he does towards the final chorus that is just angelic and hearing the crowd singing along is amazing

load more
load more
User Profile: adaptiveMelody7976
adaptiveMelody7976 July 19th, 2025

@trueconfidant123 okay i replied to this b4 bec i misunderstood and thought the question was that your favorite go-to car song or smthn. the song i feel like crying to is 'mystery of love' or 'fourth of july'. i'm afraid those are the only 2 right answers for me.

User Profile: MiaWithLove
MiaWithLove July 19th, 2025

@trueconfidant123
Payphone