Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to the 7Cups Community in July 2018? Say, "Hello" & get to know others who joined this month too!!

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver July 1st, 2018

Ello, Welcome to 7Cups Community!!

We are excited you are here & want to get to know you!

Do not feel shy, say "Hello!!" and what do you love to do?

Please use this space to introduce yourself to our community.

Let me introduce myself-

Hello, my name is Obs. I love playing chess, writing, cooking and driving.

Now it is your turn!! heart

254
User Profile: 00Nyx00
00Nyx00 July 27th, 2018

Hello everyonel!♥

User Profile: Jul13carr04
Jul13carr04 July 27th, 2018

Hello. Im new as of this month. Very shy. But need to vent or ill go crazy so i am here.

User Profile: EspressoBean145
EspressoBean145 July 28th, 2018

Hi, I joined a few days ago. I'm not super into the idea of telling everybody my problems, I'm actually really ashamed of them and hate that I'm all screwed up so try not to draw attention to it. I mostly feel weird about one on one telling somebody my problems where they have to respond sort of. But telling people is supposed to be good so I'm going to try, even tho it makes me think about it more. S/O to us tryers

1 reply
User Profile: DatGirlKaity
DatGirlKaity July 28th, 2018

@EspressoBean145 I totally get it! I feel the same way a lot. Im constantly in an environment where I couldnt talk to others about my problems even if I wanted to, so I hope the place can really help you!

load more
User Profile: DatGirlKaity
DatGirlKaity July 28th, 2018

Hi. I

User Profile: StressedABC
StressedABC July 28th, 2018

Hi,

I just joined 10 minutes ago because things have been stressful and I feel like my family isn't giving me the support I need. I hoping to find people in my same situation and provide support without judging what I say.

User Profile: katmar70
katmar70 July 28th, 2018

Hello to all

I live in France but am quite an international person and have lived in 5 different countries so far. Looking to chat with likeminded people so we can support each other in difficult moments

User Profile: Idkdes
Idkdes July 29th, 2018

Hello! 💖🌻

My name is Destiny & I joined today in order to take the first step in bettering myself. When talking to people who understand, it is so much more helpful than talking to someone who

User Profile: Hippolover24
Hippolover24 July 29th, 2018

Hi everyone my name is Emily but you can call me em if you want.im new to seven cups and I just wanted to say hi to everyone.

User Profile: Lovely23
Lovely23 July 29th, 2018

Hi everyone, I deal with social anxiety and depression. I just recently signed up I live in Tx and I just wanted to say i'm happy they have a site like this its alot of people in the world that needs that one person to talk to and listen.

User Profile: beautifulBlueberry53
beautifulBlueberry53 July 30th, 2018

People here really need our help so just be nice and kimd to them