Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to the 7Cups Community in July 2018? Say, "Hello" & get to know others who joined this month too!!

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver July 1st, 2018

Ello, Welcome to 7Cups Community!!

We are excited you are here & want to get to know you!

Do not feel shy, say "Hello!!" and what do you love to do?

Please use this space to introduce yourself to our community.

Let me introduce myself-

Hello, my name is Obs. I love playing chess, writing, cooking and driving.

Now it is your turn!! heart

254
User Profile: 12seawaves
12seawaves July 30th, 2018

Hello everyone! My name is Allison and I just joined today. I've never been a part of a forum/chat type community before so I don't really know what i'm doing, but I really want to be a part of a healthy community and connect with people so I'm gonna try this site out!

4 replies
User Profile: GhostOfMyFuture
GhostOfMyFuture July 30th, 2018

@12seawaves welcome Allison. I hope you find you like it here.

User Profile: WhenLifeHandsULemons
WhenLifeHandsULemons July 31st, 2018

@12seawaves nice to meet you!

User Profile: ErikaM13
ErikaM13 July 31st, 2018

@12seawaves Hi, Alison! welcome :) how are you liking 7cups so far?

User Profile: positiveHeart50
positiveHeart50 July 31st, 2018

@12seawaves Welcome!!!!

load more
User Profile: CuteJerry
CuteJerry July 30th, 2018

Hello everyone! Just saw this thread and wanted to say "hi". . I have been going through a rough phase for quite sometime and the community has been very helpful. God bless all of you...

User Profile: WhenLifeHandsULemons
WhenLifeHandsULemons July 31st, 2018

Hey guys! I've just become a listener and I love helping people out. I'm very intrigued by psychology and would love to maybe take that career path some day

1 reply
User Profile: ErikaM13
ErikaM13 July 31st, 2018

@WhenLifeHandsULemons Hi! welcome to 7cups =) Psychology is a great career path and this is an amazing experience to eventually get there

load more
User Profile: oceanwithinadrop
oceanwithinadrop July 31st, 2018

Hi there everyone! I've just joined the 7 Cups community as a listener, and I'm so glad to have found a little corner of the world that's overflowing with positivity and a desire to help people. Just learning the ropes, but I'm sure I'll figure out how to navigate this place

1 reply
User Profile: ErikaM13
ErikaM13 August 1st, 2018

@oceanwithinadrop
welcome!!

load more
User Profile: Ang0125
Ang0125 August 1st, 2018

Hello everyone hope ur week has started off great for u all 💕

User Profile: peacefulLove34
peacefulLove34 August 1st, 2018

Hello everyone! How are you guys doing today?

User Profile: oceanwithinadrop
oceanwithinadrop August 2nd, 2018

I wanted to post a huge shout-out to this whole community for being so welcoming! So many people messaged me to check if I need any help, and it's so nice to feel part of this wonderful, positive place. ♥

User Profile: GratefulYogi
GratefulYogi August 2nd, 2018

Hi! My name is Thais and I joined a few days ago, before July ended. I was a member for two years before deciding to become a Listener, and I'm glad to be here and helping people. I believe that kindness goes a very long way and our words can have a long-term effect on people, and I'd also like to create more awareness around mental health issues. I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety last year and have suffered with disordered eating and struggled with body image, and by helping others I'm working on also healing myself. Nice to meet you all!