Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to the 7Cups Community in July 2018? Say, "Hello" & get to know others who joined this month too!!

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver July 1st, 2018

Ello, Welcome to 7Cups Community!!

We are excited you are here & want to get to know you!

Do not feel shy, say "Hello!!" and what do you love to do?

Please use this space to introduce yourself to our community.

Let me introduce myself-

Hello, my name is Obs. I love playing chess, writing, cooking and driving.

Now it is your turn!! heart

254
User Profile: LorrainetheCatLady
LorrainetheCatLady July 3rd, 2018

@ASilentObserver

Hello! My name is Raine, and I've just joined today! I love animals, art, reading, and making new friends! I am very excited to be able to help people, and look forward to working alongside all of you lovely people! :)

1 reply

@LorrainetheCatLady Hey! =)

load more
User Profile: Beardedj
Beardedj July 4th, 2018

I go by J. I'm 26. When my health allows I enjoy painting, blacksmithing, and growing my own medicine garden. I'm fairly anti social and prefer solitude or the company of nature, so when I feel up to it I like to go camping. I enjoy extreme sports, but can no longer participate. When I'm really ill or depressed I spend my free time researching history and chemistry. Not sure why but these topics are meditative for me.

User Profile: RecordLove27
RecordLove27 July 4th, 2018

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS!

Hello I'm Record, a listener here at 7 cups. I'd like to welcome you to 7 cups on behalf of the 7 cups listeners! If you have any questions at all, please message me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)

User Profile: SomeRandomDude
SomeRandomDude July 4th, 2018

@ASilentObserver

Hi I'm Riley (I'm male) and I like video games swimming and working with animals.

User Profile: littlesunflower8
littlesunflower8 July 4th, 2018

@ASilentObserver hello! my name is lexi, and i just joined. i love art, being outside, and connecting with others!

1 reply
User Profile: Abbietrace
Abbietrace July 5th, 2018

@littlesunflower8

hi what sort of art is your passion?

User Profile: WWOMelon
WWOMelon July 22nd, 2018

@littlesunflower8 Hey there and welcome. I hope you get what you need from 7 Cups!

load more
User Profile: annaunique152
annaunique152 July 4th, 2018

Hey everyone, my name is Anna and i literally just joined 7 cups today, I'm super pumped to explore this site and community. Im a little obsessed with the sims 4, I like listening to music and of course watching netflix haha

heart

1 reply
User Profile: HelpfulDreamer254
HelpfulDreamer254 July 7th, 2018

@annaunique152 I used to play the Sims all the time. It was so addicting! yes

load more
User Profile: BeastlyBeautiful
BeastlyBeautiful July 4th, 2018

*pops fingers*
Hey, I'm new, obvi.
My name's Amira.
Not my real name.
Only my friends can call me by my real name.
Nothing personal, I just don't feel comfortable having strangers know my name.

I love listening to Ruelle, Lenka, Maty Noyes, Tokio Hotel, BIGBANG (Korea), Andy Black, Tech N9ne, Hollywood Undead, DMX, Ezi, and a bunch of others.
I'm pretty open minded about songs, minus religious and country.
I enjoy sharing favorite songs too.

I like answering questions, if anyone had them.

Was I supposed to say anything else?


User Profile: ReadBooksDrinkTea
ReadBooksDrinkTea July 4th, 2018

Hello, I just joined a few days ago and I'm navigating my way around the site.

User Profile: coffeelover09
coffeelover09 July 4th, 2018

Hello! I actually joined a few years ago, but logged back on and finished my training. I'm enjoying being a Listener so far. I like to paint, go camping and I am also a mother of two awesome kids. Also a mom to a cat and dog haha.

User Profile: LeahJay
LeahJay July 4th, 2018

Good afternoon! (In my part of the universe) My name is Leah and I signed up yesterday! I very much love scrolling through the threads and reading everyone's comments. I enjoy the positivity and the atmosphere here, this is definitely my cup of tea. I feel very happy and postive towards this and hopefully chatting with people who understand and I resonate with.

I enjoy art and all it's form, simple things such as coffee, I'm not very materialistic. I can be very bubbly and pinging positivity back and forth would be fantastic.