Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to the 7Cups Community in July 2018? Say, "Hello" & get to know others who joined this month too!!

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver July 1st, 2018

Ello, Welcome to 7Cups Community!!

We are excited you are here & want to get to know you!

Do not feel shy, say "Hello!!" and what do you love to do?

Please use this space to introduce yourself to our community.

Let me introduce myself-

Hello, my name is Obs. I love playing chess, writing, cooking and driving.

Now it is your turn!! heart

254
User Profile: winterdays
winterdays July 5th, 2018

hi, my name is winter! i recently joined and i can

User Profile: SunnyWoods
SunnyWoods July 5th, 2018

Hi, I'm Sofia and I actually joined 7 cups about a month ago, but I haven't actually been active on it until now! I love writing, art, and Netflix :)

User Profile: Lukit
Lukit July 5th, 2018

Hello. I am Lukit. I just joined.

User Profile: EmpathicBananas786
EmpathicBananas786 July 5th, 2018

Hi my name is kurtis, i am pansexual. I like tp read, dream and listen to music. As a kid i was diagnosed with ADD. So far it feels like my life is utterly destroyed.

User Profile: Abbietrace
Abbietrace July 5th, 2018

Hi I too am new and am just getting the feel for things here :-)

User Profile: Abbietrace
Abbietrace July 5th, 2018

Hi I too am new and am just getting the feel for things here :-)

User Profile: pretendpoet
pretendpoet July 6th, 2018

Hi, there! My name is Michaela, and I'm so excited to be here on this journey with all of you! 7 Cups has helped me in the past, and I've been using it since year 1! I finally decided to take the leap and become a listener, and I'm so glad I have. A little about me: I'm in love with poetry of all kinds - I read and write it! My work has been published before, which is so exciting. I'm also a super empathetic person who is always willing to lend a listening ear. I'd love to make friends here in the community! One last thing: if you see this, message me a book recommendation I always need those :)

1 reply
User Profile: joshcrs101395
joshcrs101395 July 10th, 2018

@pretendpoet Hi Michaela <3 it was nice chatting with you earlier and I'm glad you're enjoying and finding your way around the site!

load more
User Profile: HeadintheClouds04
HeadintheClouds04 July 6th, 2018

Hi, my name is Brittany. I just joined 7 cups last night. Im generally pretty shy and dont talk to people first. It looks like we

User Profile: peacefulPlaceOk
peacefulPlaceOk July 6th, 2018

HI Everyone ! I'm new in the 7 Cups Listener community blush I'm really glad to be here !

User Profile: gwenmichelle
gwenmichelle July 6th, 2018

Hello my name is gwen and I'm new to the community.