Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to the 7Cups Community in June 2018? Say, "Hello" & get to know others who joined this month too!!

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver June 1st, 2018

Welcome to 7Cups Community!!

New to the 7Cups Community in June 2018? Say, "Hello" & get to know others who joined this month too!!

Click Here to take the steps to use 7Cups and explore!!

88
User Profile: dapperHuman1661
dapperHuman1661 June 12th, 2018

Hello everyone .laugh

User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 June 12th, 2018

Hi, everyone! I'm so happy I found this site. I only wish I had known about it sooner! angel So happy to start making connections and helping out!

User Profile: evaishere
evaishere June 13th, 2018

Hey everybody ...just remember to smile today and that no matter what is going on everything will be fine if you need somebody to talk to Im here

User Profile: Blue186
Blue186 June 13th, 2018

Hi ^.^ i'm glad i finally decided to join 7cups. i dont talk about my struggles with others so it's nice to have a safe space here where i can do that

User Profile: Zechmarqise
Zechmarqise June 13th, 2018

Hi everyone. I'm happy to find this space since mental wellness is largely neglected in my country.

I'm dealing with anxiety and depression at the moment and this space makes me feel safe to talk about it.

Currently, my anxiety comes from work and relationships. Worrying about friends being mad at me, expectations from work I'm afraid I can't meet, and keeping my job to pay bills. There are times I feel like I could handle it but sometimes it's just too much. So I'm really thankful for this app.

Hang in there, everyone. Love you guys.

1 reply
User Profile: optimalrest
optimalrest June 16th, 2018

@Zechmarqise A warm welcome to 7 Cups! Unfortunately, mental health is indeed neglected in nearly all countries. What country are you in? I'm in the US...in a rural area. :( Rural parts of the US have little-to-no mental health care access, so this website has been a great help.

User Profile: sensitiveGrapefruit2706
sensitiveGrapefruit2706 June 27th, 2018

Hello! This really is an amazing place right?

load more
User Profile: ViperaFlowers
ViperaFlowers June 13th, 2018

Hello :)

2 replies
User Profile: competentComfort86
competentComfort86 June 14th, 2018

@ViperaFlowers hello

June 14th, 2018

@ViperaFlowers

Hiya!

load more
User Profile: GingerDurham
GingerDurham June 14th, 2018

Hello,

I'm new.. not sure but I thought I posted my introduction about an hour ago but I can't find it.

Anyway, I'm over 50 in a stressful marriage with anxiety, insomnia. Not sure about where to start so I thought I'd hang out a while.

Ginger

2 replies
User Profile: optimalrest
optimalrest June 16th, 2018

@GingerDurham A warm welcome to 7 Cups! You may find these communities helpful: https://www.7cups.com/home/relationships/

https://www.7cups.com/home/anxiety/

1 reply
User Profile: GingerDurham
GingerDurham June 16th, 2018

@optimalrest Thank You! I will check those Forums out.

load more
load more
User Profile: Anomalia
Anomalia June 14th, 2018

Not new to the community, but new to the forum supporter role in this team is @Joshcrs101395

cc @Power @Tazcares

User Profile: Alone3005
Alone3005 June 15th, 2018

Hello...I am new here.... Enjoying the support 7Cups is giving. Thank you so much

User Profile: sxndaymvrning
sxndaymvrning June 15th, 2018

Hello everyone. I have struggled for years with depression, anxiety, and my own self worth. I really struggled with self harm for seven years, but have been clean for a year and a half. I feel like I don't have any support from the people in my life, and I have never felt more alone than I do now. Even surrounded by a group of people I would consider to be my friends, I am alone. I'm beyond exhausted of feeling this way. I don't want to be this way anymore, I want to change.

3 replies
User Profile: Alone3005
Alone3005 June 15th, 2018

@sxndaymvrning you will change. Don't worry.
Everyone is here to help you. Just don't loose hope and fight with yourself, you will definately change and become great !

2 replies
User Profile: sxndaymvrning
sxndaymvrning June 15th, 2018

@Alone3005 Thank you for those kind words of encourage. It truly means the world to me knowing that there are others out there like yourself who are willing to help others. Thank you again.

1 reply
User Profile: Alone3005
Alone3005 June 15th, 2018

@sxndaymvrning No issue ! I can understand you. Even I went through all those problems but being on 7Cups is really worth and helpfull.
Be strong ! You will conquer the world!!!
Lots of Love.

load more
load more
load more