Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to the 7Cups Community in June 2018? Say, "Hello" & get to know others who joined this month too!!

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver June 1st, 2018

Welcome to 7Cups Community!!

New to the 7Cups Community in June 2018? Say, "Hello" & get to know others who joined this month too!!

Click Here to take the steps to use 7Cups and explore!!

88
User Profile: magicnoodles
magicnoodles June 26th, 2018

hi

User Profile: Nefarym
Nefarym June 26th, 2018

Hello all, new here and still working my way through the boards and first path.

User Profile: HeatherBug
HeatherBug June 27th, 2018

Just wanted to say welcome to everyone who has joined this last month! I hope you find a good experience here and the love and support you deserve <3

User Profile: AnodyneSmile
AnodyneSmile June 27th, 2018

I'm usually reticent, not the type to post to an introductory thread... but I have to make connections somewhere, right? I'm seeking a sense of community, something sorely lacking in my life. Looks like a good place to start!

So... hi. smiley

User Profile: SuperSandi
SuperSandi June 28th, 2018

I started this month and I'm in love with the concept! I get to learn about a lot of things I'm interested in that are tools needed to be able to help some people who are going through tough times. (Which i am also very Interested in) and I can learn at my own pace! Thank you for this opportunity, it's helping me go down the right path.

User Profile: KittysMom
KittysMom June 28th, 2018

Hello- I started last month but am just looking around here to see whats up! I love 7 cups and have gained so much insight here & from my on-line therapist too. I am 57, struggle with interpersonal relationships, self worth and social anxiety. Working on inner child stuff, mindfullness and comuniation skills.

User Profile: eggmp3
eggmp3 June 28th, 2018

hello! im new here, just joined today thanks to a friend who recommended this site to me. anyway, just wanted to drop by to introduce myself, so hi 👋🏻

Hello everybody, I am new to 7 Cups and I just wanted to introduce myself and said Hi!

User Profile: aquaCucumber9942
aquaCucumber9942 June 29th, 2018

Hello there. Trying to out to see if it can help. Can use a little more support for myself. I am taking care of a lot of other people and less of myself. That needs to change. I'm hoping this helps.smiley

1 reply
User Profile: Jing2010
Jing2010 June 29th, 2018

@aquaCucumber9942

You have to look after yourself first. If you are not well you can

load more
User Profile: AminaRus
AminaRus June 29th, 2018

Hi, my name is Amina. i'm from Russia. i dont know English well, but traing to know more, and i'm hear to looking for more informasion about bipolar. i hope you have patience to communicate with me. bicouse i'm bipolar too.