Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

i dont feel stressed but i feel like my period is affected by stress.. still waiting for it, hormonal changes :((

User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter March 11th, 2025

it's weird because i dont feel stressed but am actually stressed or maybe it's because of overthinking..

4
User Profile: Mya000
Mya000 March 15th, 2025

@hopefulencounter I can understand how confusing it is to feel stressed without fully realizing it. It’s important to be kind to yourself during times like this. Your body is going through a lot with these hormonal changes, and it’s important to take it easy on yourself. If it continues, it might help to check in with a professional. Take care 💜

1 reply
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP March 15th, 2025

@Mya000 hello! thank you for telling me this, I'm happy that I got my period yesterday 😆.. it's weird how I cant even tell if im stressed or not. 🙏🙏 

load more
User Profile: Aayla
Aayla March 18th, 2025
@hopefulencounter stress can be a tricky thing, sometimes we're so absorbed by our thoughts and all the stuff we have to do that we don't even realize how deep we're drowning in it. Regardless of whether you feel stressed or not, treat yourself as kindly as you can, give yourself breaks and make sure to make for self-care. Mental and physical wellbeing can do a lot to improve your menstrual health. If you don't notice any changes or if this affects your life too much, you can still consider getting a professional assessment, there might be more going on than you think.
User Profile: InsightfulPhoenix
InsightfulPhoenix March 18th, 2025

@hopefulencounter

Sometimes. when we are stressed there is a limit to where it does close off and coincides with overthinking, which then becomes over-stressed. I'm sorry that you are having to go through this, and remember you can always separate each task to a short-term goal list/ long-term goal list. <3