I identify neither male or Female not sure if i am nonbinary genderqueer Neutrois or Agender. But I am Also Into Girls am I still Lesbian even if I don't identify as a Gender?

Melissa Hummelt, LMHC

I am passionate about empowering others, creating awareness around difficult situations, and ultimately supporting people in creating meaningful lives and relationships.

If you sometimes identify as one gender and sometimes another, you are likely non-binary. If you never identify as female or male or any gender in particular, that would make you agender! Being agender might make it more difficult to choose a label for your sexual orientation. You might want to choose no label at all, which is perfectly fine! Or if you prefer to use one, the choice is up to you. You can say you are a lesbian if you are biologically female, if you want to make it easier to explain your orientation to other people.
QuinnDoe
December 22nd, 2019 11:17pm
If you don’t identify at all more strongly with male or female, it is perfectly acceptable to call yourself a lesbian. Others I know personally use that to simply explain the gender they are attracted to, rather than their own gender. However, a common term used by non-binary people who are attracted only to females is “gynesexual” (or “womasexual” as some have started calling it, to avoid using language that is based on the biological sex only). Either of these are acceptable, but if you’re looking for a term that implies you do not fit within the gender binary, gynesexual would be better.