How do I find out what sexuality I am?

Germany

Nathalie Dramis, Diploma

Helping people is my passion. I believe that anyone can benefit from therapy and counseling. My approach is holistic and tailored to you and your specific needs.

AndersenDE
Whoever you are attracted to is who you love, and I think that you dont have to label yourself as bi, gay, etc.
enbyemu
Some people are able to figure it out purely through self-reflection and some people have to physically experiment to be sure. Start by doing some soul searching, for a lack of a better term, and really look at the attractions you've experienced in the past and/or are experiencing now. If you still aren't sure, do some research about alternate sexualities and see if anything out there sounds like you. If that still doesn't help, then you may want to consider experimenting with other people, if you're comfortable with that.
Anonymous
Who are you interested into? Who attracts you? You do not have to find out what sexuality you are, what matters the most is how you feel. No one can say for sure that they won't be attracted by x or y, just wait for the person that makes you feel good :)
It's about analyzing your own feelings, desires, needs, fantasies. It's important to do it very honestly, without the influence of what other people may think or say. Maybe you can imagine yourself with people of different genders and see how that makes you feel. Imagine that no one is there to judge, there's just you and the other person. The answer is already inside you, all you have to do is listen to yourself and find it.