How do I know if I'm gay, lesbian, or bisexual?

299 Answers.
★ This question about LGBTQ+ was starred by a moderator on 5/12/2016.
Top Rated Answer
playersin13
Im confused as im straight but started getting feeling for guys and started to like my friend even though I like girls
Newest Answer
lovelypumpkin
You will find out what fits you most. If you are strictly only considering those three sexualities, then it here is what they strictly are: being gay, or a type of homosexuality, is strictly between two men. being lesbian, a type of homosexuality, is strictly between two females. bisexuality is when a guy is attracted to both guys and girls or when a girl is attracted to both guys and girls.

Take our free test to better understand yourself and LGBTQ+

Take this emotional wellness test! Less than 2 minutes.
Erynn
What a big question! First off, you are not alone in questioning your sexual orientation. Know that many, many, many people are also and have also asked themselves those very same questions. Second, know that no one but yourself can find the answer! It's YOUR identity, and no parent, friend, mentor, or stranger can figure it out for you. This can be both terrifying and liberating. Third, there isn't a "wrong" answer. Even if you later identify differently, whatever you identify with right now is still valid. It just becomes valid in the past tense. So, don't worry too much about being "right" and finding the "right" answer. Sexuality is often very fluid. Fourth, it may help to read. Find out what each definition means. Listen to the stories of people who identify these ways. What does it mean to them to be gay, lesbian or bisexual? Fifth, give yourself time. It's okay if it takes weeks, months, years to figure out. Just go with it. It took me until my second year of college to figure out my sexuality. You don't need to tell anyone until you are ready, and you don't need to label yourself unless it's what YOU want and it helps YOU. Finally, it may help to journal to sort out your feelings. You might also seek out the LGBTQ community in some manner - online or in real life - to find support and information as you explore your feelings. Best wishes friend. It'll all turn out okay in the end. :) Just breathe and give yourself the time and space to explore your feelings and thoughts.
Scrivener
Sexual orientation is just that - it's based on who you are sexually attracted to. It's one piece of a big picture, and it's rarely black and white. If you are primarily sexually attracted to your own gender, you call yourself gay. If you are primarily attracted to the opposite gender, you call yourself straight. If it's something in between, you might call yourself bisexual - but the truth is rarely that simple. Most straight people will have some interest in the same sex, even if they never act on it. It's the same for most gay people. Sexuality is complicated, and labels don't give the full answer.
Whisperingwoods
Looking for answers on the internet...we've all been there. I just want you to know you don't have to figure this out on your own. I know this might not be something you want to discuss with your friends or family, but if you join this site you can get free, anonymous support from trained listeners and a huge support community. Nobody is here to judge.
Gardeviola
Well, which genders do you feel attraction for? Personally, I feel like everyone has felt same sex attraction at least once. Don't confine yourself to a label. I identify as Pansexual (Liking people regardless of any gender identity), and there is more than just straight, lesbian, gay, or bi. Sexuality is fluid. Hope this helps.
Anonymous
its is all about who you are sexually attracted too. one thing to keep in mind is that there are different sexualites besides those ones so don't limit yourself when discovering yourself. also there is big difference between sexual and romantic attraction. i hope that helped!
Anonymous
If you feel like you are attracted to someone of the same sex emotionally. It is normal to feel physically attracted to someone of the same sex, but if you could see yourself having a life with that person then you could be either gay, bisexual, or lesbian.
DeadlyAlone
You will probably understand it through your relationships. If you get attracted by the same sex then you are homosexual if you get attracted by both sexes then you are bisexual.
LaurenSays
Sexuality is a personal experience, and no one can define it but you. Do your research and do what feels right. Sexuality is fluid, and it exists more on a scale than in black and white. That being said, it is entirely possible to be gay and feel very minimal attraction to the opposite sex, or to be straight and have some gay thoughts. When it comes down to it, it's all what feels right for you.
ChaiChelsea
Figuring out your sexuality can be a very complex and personal thing. You can try looking at the Kinsey test online, and reflect on the questions as they pertain to you & your rating on the scale. You could also think back and ask yourself questions such as, who do you fantasize about the most? Who do you see yourself in both short and long term relationships with? Who do you have crushes on? How do you feel around people the same gender as you, and how do you feel around people of a different gender than you? Reflecting on these questions - perhaps even writing about them in a private journal - could help find you some peace and answers.
BlueSunTattoo
Sexual beahavior is not the same as sexual orientation. If you have emotional feelings for another person of your same sex fits you into GLBTQ.
chamomilecompanion
Sexuality does not have to be confined to sexual object choice. You can express your sexuality through gender presentation as well as the sexual behaviors you engage in. It is important to realize that sexuality is a social construction and therefore you can choose to identify yourself in the way that feels most natural, not by the way society constructs sexual identities.
MaiaPapaya
Understanding your sexual orientation can take a lot of thought, and many teens (and even adults) are unsure of their orientation. So don't worry! Sexual orientation refers to someone's preferences in general, so a single experience doesn't define who you are, and you are more than who you find attractive. Sometimes putting a label on it can help, but other times it's just more confusing. Fantasies, conscious attractions, emotional and romantic feelings, and sexual behaviors are all indicators about your sexual preferences, and therefore your orientation.
Amandeas
Trust yourself and your gut. Your sexual orientation is unique, and only you can decide who you are. There's billions of sexual orientations. Asexuallity (not being sexually attracted to people at all) or pansexuallity (being attracted to men, women and everyone inbetween), just to mention two of my favorites.
RabbleRouser
Personally, this was something I always just.. knew. It's very easy to tell what kind of person you are attracted to. Are those people not of the opposite sex, or at least some of them? Congrats, you're queer.
Anonymous
It can be really hard to know if you're gay, and this is something that teens all over the world struggle with as they grow into being adults. You are not the only one to struggle with this. Talking to LGBTQ listeners on 7Cups is a great way to get advice and feedback from others who have gone through the same thing. Go to Browse Listeners and select LGBTQ. Good luck and hang in there!
DipityEnigma
No one can answer this question, except you. One of the things that I've heard helps you to realise who you may be is experimenting with people to find out who you are. Whatever feels right, chances are is right.
vonengelhardt
From personal experience, I have a lot of personal experience with coming to terms with my sexuality. I know it might be a cop out answer but the answer comes from inside. Are you attracted men, women, or both?
softWingedgiraffe33
First decide who you like/are attracted to in any manner (emotional, sexual, romantic, etc.). Then try to find the label that fits you best. A resource I like if you want a label: http://itspronouncedmetrosexual.com/2013/01/a-comprehensive-list-of-lgbtq-term-definitions/ --softWingedgiraffe33
Anonymous
If you look at a person and you can imagine yourself being with that person forever, then that should tell you what you like.
Anonymous
You find out who you like by dating everyone gay lesbian bi and you fit in maybe you like girls or maybe you like boys
William0
Should you concern yourself with your sexuality or just accept who you are attracted to? If you feel an attraction towards someone and they feel it back towards you, what should stop you? I think it is best to ask "Why do I care about my sexuality?" I think as long as you are happy and doing the right thing while not feeling judged, then you are in your own right. Of course if you feel judged, ask yourself why, and take a step back from such judgement's and never let them control your decisions.
gentleOrange94
To realise whether you're gay or lesbian takes a long time. I always knew I was gay but I never really realised it until I was about 14 years old. It was a time where I was extremely confused and I didn't know who I really was or understand why I was sexually attracted to boy. Then I started to remember having same sex crushes back in primary school (elementary). Thinking about been gay took me a long time to be comfortable with who I am (on what I call a journey- the process of realising and come out as gay). I use to be really homophobic because I thought that if I was homophobic it might just take the gay out of me. Of course, it didn't work. While all of this, people use to come up to me and ask if I was gay, aggressively I'd answer "no". From this, I started to learn that I couldn't hide from who I really was and it was the midpoint of my 'journey'. After realising, that was when I started ask myself all kinds of questions and compare myself to the stereotypes of being gay. So I'm a tidy person who loves shopping, so I must be gay right? Not at all. Different people like different things. for example, not every straight guy loves to play football and is madly in love with sports just like not ever gay guy loves stopping and drag. It's important to know the difference of being gay to it being a phase. When you're gay, you normally feel that you are not normal to other peers from a young age and maybe feel different to boys then you typically would to girls. I for one can remember as a child hanging around with girls because I was way too scared and intimidated by the boys as I knew they were 'normal' and I wasn't. I guess that could be the first indication that you might be gay. I Came out about a year ago now and I can honestly say that it was the best thing I've ever done; I now simple feel free. Each and every experience is different in it's own way, so if yours doesn't relate to mine that doesn't mean to say that there isn't a possibility for you being homosexual. I once got told something that I will never forget; go with your heart. So, when it comes to the question of "am I gay?" my answer to you is go with your heart.
Kimberlyyy
That's a bit of a tricky question, as sexuality isn't a black and white subject. It's quite complicated, actually. Gay and lesbian are pretty much the same thing, one is used for boys attracted to boys and the other is for girls attracted to girls. Bisexuality is when you're attracted to boys and girls. There are many, many more sexualities and more categories. I wouldn't try and put a label on anything, just let love happen and see where it takes you :)
KaringKatniss
Well sexuality is very fluid you just have to go with your gut and if one day you find yourself attracted to the same sex then so be it. Things don't need clear labeling until you're sure.
CalmSoul998
January 22nd, 2016 2:07am
I think it is better if you don't stress too much about it. Live your life, being LGBT+ doesn't make you a different person, surround yourself with people who love you. Eventually you will end up with the love of your life, regardless of gender, sexuality, race, religion, etc. Be who you want to be in every moment. Love and respect others and yourself.
Anonymous
Well, first of all, you might not ever know! Some people know right away that they are gay or bisexual, others go their entire lives only to discover more about their sexuality much later on. The only really way you can tell is by identifying your feelings for other people, either in a relationship or otherwise. And there are many, many more sexualities than those three, so a little research could be useful to you. It's also valuable to remember that ultimately, you don't really have to know! You can still date whoever you like without labelling what you feel, and some people prefer that. However, if you think finding a name to identify with gives you peace of mind, there are lots of people to talk to, and lots of helpful things to read.
Anonymous
If you don't already know it, don't hesitate to find it out because you will get to know yourself better over time. But the feeling that you are gay, lesbian or bisexual is deeply inside you and only you can feel it. It's like having a crush on somebody, you can't control it because it is inside of you.
helpfulkitty14
youwl know that your gay or lesbian if you find a strong attraction to the same gender an you see them as a spouse. you know if your bisexual if you fell this way about both genders.
briskyxfumes
You will know your sexuality early in the teens usually, once you think you're attracted to a specific gender, that's usually the reality of it. When you think you are, you pretty much are even if you doubt yourself. It's you not wanting to accept it quite yet but it's normal and you'll find acceptance within yourself eventually.
JinkzKitty
It's something very internal, not controlled by the external world. You have to look inside yourself and see what you feel and feel what you believe to be true.
NolenCrDr
It's in the inside. You cannot look at you in the mirror and say "I want to be gay". It's not a choice. It's who you are and who you love.
EmeliaKate
You are the world's leading expert on you. In the end, whichever label you identify with, you love who you love. Your feelings are human, and as such don't fit into conveniently distinct shiny little boxes, and what's more, they are fluid and so are susceptible to change. Choosing a label can help you to affirm your identity and find your place in a community, and can help convey to others who you might be into, but you're are so much more than that label so don't worry too much if it doesn't all make sense, right away or ever.
compassionateCat90
Gay and lesbian are essentially the same thing. In my experience gay is more refered to for males and lesbian for females. If you were gay it would mean you have a strong attraction to the same gender and prefer romantic or sexual encounters with your own gender. If you're bisexual you are attracted to both genders equally and don't necessarily have a preference or stronger attraction to one over the other
Anonymous
hmm you just know everybody is different you are the only person that knows your body and your thoughts. nobody can tell you what you dont know yourself. expirment see hwo you feel. google coming out stories and see if you can relate to any of them. or talk to me and i can give you resources to help you.
Charlotte54
Some people are lucky enough to know very early on in life and, without need for 'testing the waters' they are already aware of the specificities of their sexual orientation. However, for the majority people, they only know once they have experimented. Many individuals will come to fully understand and embrace their sexuality in their post-teenage year, after having taken the time to assess the extent of their attractions, etc. Sexuality is a spectrum, and an extremely broad one at that. It takes time.
AccidentalHipster
It's something that you accept over time, you can't force yourself into being a certain sexual orientation. I would suggest asking yourself if and how attracted you are to the opposite gender and the same gender. In the end you don't even need to label yourself as anything. And besides gay/lesbian and bisexual there are many other sexual orientations. You don't have to decide within a week, take your time to understand your feelings. Sexuality isn't something that is black and white. :)
Rift
Just take your time, and eventually it should become clear. If you sometimes have sexual feelings towards someone, keep in mind if they are male or female, this could help you identify what you are, specifically. Alternatively, in your mind, imagine a sexual scenario with both people of the opposite sex as well as the same sex as yourself, and determine how you react to both genders. That's not conclusive proof, most likely, but it can help you to start figuring out your own sexuality.
Anonymous
Gay and lesbian are basically the same thing. "Gay" is just a more gender-neutral term for being homosexual and "lesbian" is only for women. If you've had a crush on someone who is the same gender as you, you're gay. If you've also had a crush on someone who is a different gender, you're bisexual.
itsstupid
Well, gays are males are attracted to only males, lesbians are females who are attracted to females while bisexual are males/females attracted to both genders. There's lots of different labels out there to explore, so don't be stuck with only these few labels
FelicityxCorinne
If you feel attracted to the same gender, you could still be 'straight'. It would just me you have same sex attraction, like thinking a girl is beautiful. However, if you feel this romantically more than once, and still like the opposite sex, you could be bisexual. If you are a girl and you find that you do not have romantic interests in boys, you could be lesbian. The same goes for boys.
joyfulStrawberry72
Who you are attracted too is not necessarily a reflection of your sexual orientation. A person can admire or even fantasise about somebody of the same sex. Doesn't mean they are glb. It"s more personal than that. Not about the sex. It's about the heart the feeling right. Feeling complete.
Anonymous
Do what I did: Look up definitions of sexualities and figure out if you would consider that type of romantic partner.
Anonymous
January 21st, 2016 2:15pm
It is about how you feel about yourself, of what do you love or what do you want to do in your life
kaizerwithaz
Sexuality doesn't matter. You shouldn't feel that you have to label. You are a human being, and you love who you love, regardless of their gender, sex or anything else.
WonderlandRabbit
If you're questioning whether you are gay, lesbian, or bisexual, youre questioning your sexuality which can only be defined by your own feelings. Who do you feel most attracted to sexually and emotionally?
RiverStone
More times than not, if you look at someone of the same sex and something inside of you finds that person attractive, you may be something other than straight. If you find yourself focusing on a celebrity that is the same sex as you, that could definitely be an indicator. When I was younger, I thought my fascination with certain celebrities was just me being a fan of their music or acting. No. Turns out they were crushes. Look at some pictures of those people, do you find yourself attracted to them?
DragonDuBose
There is no easy answer to this question, and yet at the same time it is a very simple question. Basically, if you find that you are attracted (sexually, romantically, etc.) to people of the same sex or gender as you, or to people of more than one sex or gender, then in all likelihood you are not straight. It's that simple. However, no one can tell you if you are gay or pan or any label. That's something that you have to discover for yourself, and it's something that may not be simple or even constant. Sexuality is fluid. I'm either pan or bi or queer depending on how I feel about the words on any given day. What does it mean practically? It means I am open to relationships with many types of people, and I accept that about myself. Accept yourself, love yourself, use labels if and only if they help you.
rainlove89
I think I know that I am gay since, I was 3 or 5, you really don't know your different unless you were told so when every body starts to tease you, being gay, lesbian, or bisexual is a natural feeling, like your hair above your head . . . it grows naturally without you knowing it .
ThommyVSB
You don't have to be any of those things. All you have to be is comfortable with who you are and who you love. It doesn't matter who they are, what matters is that you love eachother.
Crest
Do you find yourself thinking, in either sexual or romantic context, about anything other than the opposite binary gender of yours? If yes, then it comes down to your own gender, the gender of the person(s) you're attracted to and from that you can draw a conclusion of one of the above. Gay refers to a guy attracted, either sexually or romantically, to guys. Lesbian refers to a girl attracted, either sexually or romantically, to girls. Bisexual refers to a person of either gender attracted, either sexually or romantically, to both binary genders.
Speakfromheart
Depends on who all you seem to be physically attracted to. Coz emotional attraction may lie at timesome.
Anonymous
If you like having sex with only guys and you're a guy you're gay if you like having sex with a girl and you are a girl you're a lesbian if your like having sex with both you're bisexual. Simple as that.
Anonymous
if you feel attraction to girls and guys then you are bisexual, if you are attracted to people of the same gender as you and only the same gender as you then you are either gay or lesbian :)
Anonymous
It's safe to say that experimenting is the best way to go! Just to see what you lie and don't like!
devilsOrchestra
as a gay male myself I knew when I was attracted to men both mentally and physically and didn't feel this way about women. If you feel the sexually aroused by the same sex and the opposite sex your bisexual, if you just feel this way about the same sex you are gay/lesbian. Speak with a listener on here such as myself if you need to discuss it more.
Anonymous
January 21st, 2016 2:41pm
If you feel compelled to be with somebody of the same sex or of either sex, or if you have fantasies of such, you might be homosexual or bisexual. However, in the end, you decide what label to use.
Jazyjeff
January 21st, 2016 9:37pm
A little self exploration could help, try out new things it might help, you don't really have to label yourself but if you want to go ahead
CallMeOllie
It is whatever your attraction is strongest towards if your bisexual then you will have equal attraction to both sexes where as a gay person will have an extremely strong attraction to men and a lesbian would have an extremely strong attraction to women
Anonymous
think about who you'd like to have sex with: look at naked pictures of different genders, research porn if you have to. you might also have no sexual attraction at all, which is also normal. good luck :)
Recent Answers
LovingAngel2002
Being gay, lesbian, bisexual, pansexual, ECT. Is all about experimenting. Coming out can be very scary. Being in the LGBT community is really great. Everyone is loving and sweet. Knowing what you are, deals with who you love. If you to date females romantically and like guys sexually, you are gayromantic and heterosexual. Who you love or like is all apon you.
Anonymous
Well it depends on who you're attracted to, but if you're struggling with identifying your sexual orientation, you can just wait, until things clear up and you're sure, it's perfectly fine to be confused about your sexuality. Eventually you'll experience attraction, and that'll answer your question.
EllieLiang123
November 22nd, 2017 1:58am
Only you can decide that for yourself. I know it may be confusing which is why you have as much time as you need to figure this out. You don't even have to identify as gay, lesbian or bisexual if you don't want to, you can just say you're queer, or you're still questioning. The main point is that you are you, and no one can change that. Don't let anyone bring you down about sexual orientation, either. You are beautiful, and you are valid.
NathanShepard
As a bisexual person speaking from experience, you kinda know the answers already, just taking a couple of seconds to be true to yourself and identify the feelings you are having towards different genders gives away the answers, still your sexuality is part of what you are, not who you are, so you do you, and take it easy
Anonymous
Sometimes you'll know when you're young or later in life, and it's fine and normal to feel this way. You are not sinning 'God' or your friends and family and not yourself. There's nothing wrong for the kind of gender you chose to love. Love is love no matter what. You'll know and it'll be a little scary and new but you'll know and you'll be okay.
IchooseCats
November 1st, 2016 8:28pm
There's not a "method" to understand your sexuality. With time you'll be able to tell who you're attracted to and who you see yourself with in your future. Time is all it takes to know :)
richPresence27234
You just know it can be a sinking feeling in the back of your gut or something you learn about later just love yourself and everything will be alright
BlueBurns
Discovering one's sexuality and learning more about is a process that cannot be pinpointed by one single act. Nobody has ever taken a test and understood that they're gay, lesbian or bisexual. However, there are a few things that can be generally looked for in one's self to get an idea about ones sexuality, depending on whether it is gay, lesbian or bisexual etc. I would always suggest not going by stereotypes because they can be very misleading. From personal experience, I got a hint about my sexuality when I got to know that two woman could lead a romantically, emotional and sexually fulfilling life together. It completed the fact that I hadn't ever been sexually attracted to the male body. I usually felt out of place among my girl friends when they talked about the guys they liked because it never interested me. I remember having crushes on movie characters and almost all of them, in hindsight, were women. And of course, there's the general 'do you want to be them or be with them' question which will give you an idea about how you're feeling. This is only a subjective experience and it varies from person to person. Some people just have known forever. Some people get to know after entering into a heterosexual marriage. It's all relative. But what is most important is to not be stressed out, take time and not feel pressured. Take it slow and figure it out rather than making a rash and incorrect conclusion. But also keep in mind that you are a unique individual and so are your experiences. And there needn't be a box or label that you need to fit in. You can just not conform to norms and embrace your weirdness and difference, and it would all be just fine. No one is more beautiful than a person who is fully proud of who they are. Cheers!
JaketheTransguyFTM
You really just need to experiment. It will eventually just come to you. Go on a journey to try to figure out who you are.
Anonymous
Honestly it's just who you find you're attracted to. There's nothing more to it that realizing you are straight
XxXShoulderXxX
You may be quite eager to settle the question, “What’s my sexual orientation?” or you may discover that you need more evidence. Alternatively, you may be hesitant to settle the question if the thought of being anything other than heterosexual evokes anxiety. I honor whatever feelings you bring to the process of clarifying your sexual orientation.
Vaux
If you have an attraction to your same sex, either physically or emotionally, you might be gay or lesbian or even bisexual. It depends on who you are attracted to.
MatthewTheMagical
Honestly, I just put labels aside and I date whoever I want too. If you see a boy and you have a crush on them, date them! If you have a crush on a female date them! Date anyone you want to! Put labels aside!
Anonymous
Sometimes it takes time to fully understand one's sexuality. You can determine your sexuality by trying to understand what kind of attraction you have (friendly or sexual) to a specific gender.
rhiann0n
There's no way to just 'know', its more of a process, and something that only you can decide and figure out for yourself.
ArielNeves
You're gay if you like the same gender as yourself; a lesbian if you are a girl who likes girls; and bisexual if you like two or more genders.
Anonymous
you can simply answer it by your own self.. Knowing what your emotional feelings want
warmheartedGlobe8527
Well if you feel attracted to some one that's the same gender than you know you gay/lesbian but if you feel attracted to a man or woman that would make you bisexual.
LonelyAngels
AS far as i know, as long as you are sexually and heartfully attracted to male and female, you can say that your bisexual, if your a man and attracted only to man, then your gay(being gay doesn not mean you are being feminine) and if you are a female and only attracted to female then your a lesbian(being a lesbian doesn't mean you must act like a boy, you can be girly and such)
Anonymous
Go with what you think. If you are attracted sexually to the same gender then you are either gay or lesbian depending on your gender and if you are sexually attracted to both then you are bisexual.
SummerStxrs
Sexuality is fluid, but it's always more assuring, knowing that there's a certain word for the way you're different from the “norm.” However, it can be a bit tricky to settle on a certain label. Many people question their sexuality and there's no age limit as to when someone may figure out if they're queer. The deciding factor that most people rely on, however, is what sex they orient towards. More specifically, what sex they are sexually attracted to. If a male is attracted to another male more often than he is to a female, he may be homosexual. However, if he is also attracted to females (there is no certain proportion of attraction to each sex; ex: NOT 50% attracted to males and 50% attracted to females), he may consider himself bisexual. The same may apply to women.
Anonymous
You start to find out as the time passes, But you really need labels?, If you love someone it won't matter if they are the same sex or different. If you really want to know, you need to try going out with diferent people, experiment! It won't hurt you.
Anonymous
Reading up on the definitions for sexuailtes is a good step for identification. As well, thinking about your previous experiences with romantic and sexual attraction also is helpful.
penguinprotector6958
To know what sexuality you are just think about if you like the same sex of you or just experiment with the same gender ect.
blanket7
If you are gay you are a male who is attracted to males. If you are a lesbian you are a female who is attracted to females. If you are bisexual you are someone attracted to males and females. Simple :)
rykairo
Well, just think about who you're attracted to. Do you picture yourself with the same or opposite sex? Do you picture yourself with both? Really take time to reflect and if you feel that you can identify with a label, that's great! If you don't that's perfectly fine too.
ella3421
You'll know when you know, and you shouldn't rush it. Within time you'll know how you feel, but for now just do what feels right to you. If you're getting feelings for girls, that's okay, if you have feelings for guys, that's okay, if you aren't getting feelings at all, that's perfectly fine. There is always someone out there who feels the same as you and/or is willing to help you through your confusion.
Anonymous
This has been a question brought up in society many many times, but somehow, it is still not considered as 'normal' to ask this. I personally believe that there is no clear cut definition to a person's sexual orientation. I think that it is rather a question of 'who are they?' rather than 'what are they?' which determines who you choose as your partner. My point is that everyone is probably bisexual because if they meet the right person, no matter if they're the same or opposite gender, they could always become a couple.
ItsButterflyLove
Finding out of you are bisexual, gay, lesbian,pansexual,asexual or anything else on that spectrum can be a hard, slow process. Did you ever doubt your Sexuality before? You can look up a lot of stuff on the internet. Ask people who are gay themselves. How they figured it out. Did you ever have thoughts about being woth the same gender? Would you be comfortable to have a relationship with them? It is hard to figure out. But you can do it and even if it takes a few years. Take your time. It's ok. And always remember that you are you and thwt you are beautiful the way you are.
ukulelesounds
First of all, don't feel forced to determine your sexuality because you're reaching a certain age or your friends do. To figuree it out, just try to think back to times you've found the same and opposite sex attractive. Do you feel comfortable with the thought of being with a certain sex, or do you feel attracted to both? Don't be afraid of the answer and don't deny what you've found to be an answer to your question about your own sexuality. Keep in mind that having stereotypical "gay" traits doesn't make you gay. Your sexuality is about yourself, don't let anyone else determine it for you.