I like sex but I don’t like relationships, Is this ok?

Adam Brown, PhD, LICSW (WA & MA) LCSW (NY & IL)

Asking for help can be a challenge, especially when feeling shameful, guilty, or embarrassed of our thoughts and/or behaviors. I am happy to support you work through this.

jennicole0920
It's completely normal to have a drive for sex but not like commitment. But maybe you need to find the perfect guy/girl! Whatever you decide there are people here to support you on your journey!
pretendpoet
You are certainly allowed to like whatever it is that you like. Your body is your own; whatever you choose to do with it is fine. Just be safe!
Anonymous
yes of course, some people dont like all the emotions and possible drama that comes with a relationship, sometimes just the sexual intimacy is enough for them.
Yes, absolutely! Some people just enjoy sex but do not feel romantic attraction, or simply are not interested in a stable relationship. It's totally ok, we do not all want the same things! As long as you're clear to your sexual partners about what you want and do not want, it's alright. You're free to do whatever you wish with your sexual life!