Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is it called when you only have crushes on girls and genderfluids?

2 Answers
Last Updated: 08/05/2019 at 1:20am
1 Tip to Feel Better
United Kingdom
Moderated by

Temi Coker, MSC, MA, Dip.Cons

Licensed Professional Counselor

With over ten years experience, I offer a safe and confidential environment  for you to collect your thoughts, worries & life problems with no judgement or assumptions.    

Top Rated Answers
- Expert in LGBTQ+ Issues
August 5th, 2019 1:20am
If you have had crushes on more than one gender - not necessarily male and female, it can also be girls and genderfluids - that would suggest you are bisexual.
May 1st, 2018 6:41pm
I'd personally say it's called bisexual (because you are attracted to only two genders) but that's a personal interpretation, bisexual is usually referring to the attraction to males and females. Officially, as far as i know, it's called polysexual, which means 'attracted to several genders, but not all, which is why i'd prefer to say bisexual.