I am emotionally attracted to men and women but only physically attracted to women only. What is my label?

Tanyia Hughes, Adv Dip Psy

Psychotherapist

I have been through a lot in life too, which helps me to be able to empathize with situations, thoughts and feelings that we have. Sometimes, it's not easy just being human.

- Expert in Questioning Identity
Sexual and romantic orientation don't always coincide, and it sounds like it could be your case. If you can see yourself in a romantic relationship with men and women, but only women attract you in a sexual way, it's likely that you are a biromantic homosexual (if you're a woman) or a biromantic heterosexual (if you're a man).
wildghostmemories
Your label is what you feel works best for you. Many people would define romantic attraction to men and women as being "bi romantic" and being physically attracted to women as "homosexual" but those are just words. Those terms get power and meaning when you decide to give them that. It is up to you and only you to decide what terms you would like to use. You can call yourself whatever you want, or nothing at all. If you find labels more comforting you can do more research into the attraction spectrum and how that applied to you. You are on a brave journey, good luck!
Talk to an expert therapist
Talk to a Therapist
Related Questions: I am emotionally attracted to men and women but only physically attracted to women only. What is my label?
I feel like my gender identity changes everyday. I've done some experimenting and research, and it seems pretty accurate. Does this mean that I'm genderfluid or am I'm just lying to myself?I am romantically attracted to women but aesthetically attracted to men. Does this make me biromantic or homoromantic?How to deal with being bi, but growing up religious? And learning your whole life that it's wrong.Am I asexual? I find that I’ll think someone is attractive when I meet them, but it never crosses my mind that I might want to have sex with them, but later on I sometimes decide I would. Am I ace?If I'm a girl, and am romantically, sexually, aesthetically and sensually attracted to guys, but also can be sensually and aesthetically attracted to girls, am I bisexual or not?Sometimes I feel like I really want to be a different gender, and that I was born the wrong way (and often feel sad about it)-but other times I feel completely fine and okay with being me. Am I okay?I don’t feel/really identify myself as a girl, boy, or gender neutral. What am I? And is there any pronouns for thisI'm a woman and I am only romantically interested in men (I'm married to one). But I am sexually attracted to men and woman. What sexual/romantic orientation am I considered? Is 14 too young to really know if you’re lesbian or not? I’ve been questioning my sexuality recently but I don’t know if 14 is too young to really understand it. Why is it that other times I wear boyish clothing and be a guy, but sometimes I like girly stuff? It's ok that I dress like this right?