I have zero self confidence despite I try to act like I do, I feel bad because I'm a short man (5'6'') always feel like I'm inferior compared to others, how I can get over it ?

Luz Cotto-Charneski, LCSW

As your therapist I will help guide and support your unique process of self-discovery. I will witness you reclaim your voice and find a life of fulfillment, purpose, and ease.

KristinaJ86
Self esteem is something that takes time and practice. It is about having the ability to show to others that you are confident regardless of your appearance or what is on the inside. It is not arrogance but rather feeling that you can do things even if you have set backs. It seems that you know how to show that you have confidence but you are having difficulty believing it. It is easier to work on putting yourself out there as this will help you to feel more confident. You mention your height...many people who are shorter are able to do many things. Height should not place a burden on your confidence. What you may need to focus on is believing what you show to others. Some people like to say mantras in the morning to help them start the Day with more confidence. It does not work for most people on the same day but overtime, the more you say something, the more you believe it! Hope this helps and continue to work on your path on 7 Cups!