I am very self-conscious, of essentially everything. How can I boost my self-esteem?

Susana Diaz, lpc

I believed that to be a successful therapist is to be able to empathize and connect with all clients. My work with clients is to help them identify resources to cope.

Anonymous
Do things you love to do and do things you're good at. Look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that you're beautiful and worthy. Surround yourself with people who are supportive and good for you. People who constantly put you down are unhealthy for your mental health. Learn new hobbies that make yourself feel good. Talk to your close ones and ask for advice. Know that no one is perfect and everyone has felt self conscious before. You aren't the only person feeling like this. Don't be afraid to ask for help because there are people who care.