I'm having dreams about computers, such that I can't sleep since my mind is so occupied by the dream. I tend to create tables about everything using database in my mind. Help please?

Halayma Khatun, M.A Theology(U.K, UAE), Diploma With Distinction in Counseling

Compassionate, patient, experienced depression counselor. I use Psychodynamic counseling techniques. My counseling experience is +8 years, I counsel women.

Blueevil91
For me, it looks like a genius idea. Have you tried researching for upgrading your idea: Like looking for broaden idea or make it more clearer - then it might not be a dream anymore. You can be an IT innovation. You may try to have a deep conversation with people about computer major. I used to have stress about my job , then talking to the experts help me understand more about what I'm obsessed and worried about. Drawing and keeping a diary can help you save a lot details and observing the process. Hope this helps you somehow. Please take a deep breath if you find it's too worrisome after waking up.;)