Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

🎅 what was the most popular toy during your childhood??🎅

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 24th, 2024

Let us know, maybe santa will bring back a little festive spirit in you ❤

santa-clause-santa.gif

188
User Profile: reservedTangerine9348
reservedTangerine9348 December 5th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 I grew up in the 90s so Teddy Ruxpin was huge. I never got one :( and I begged my gma for one... Easy bake ovens were huge too....again my gma wouldn't get me one :(  but Barbie dolls were the biggest toys and I did have them all!! :))))) Cabbage patch dolls and Rainbow Bright...Litebrites and legos

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 6th, 2024

@reservedTangerine9348 I've seen a teddy ruxpin😂😂 I'm glad you had all the barbies😁 now your a adult, you can buy theese cool toys yourself😁❤

3 replies
User Profile: reservedTangerine9348
reservedTangerine9348 December 6th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

where did you find him?!!!!???? omg yes true but since I have children I focus on them during this time :)

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 7th, 2024

@reservedTangerine9348 I was looking at toy sales here in the UK with my carer🤔🤔 b&m I think! Awww I hope you and your little ones have a great xmas ❤ ❤

1 reply
User Profile: reservedTangerine9348
reservedTangerine9348 December 9th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

omg!!! I wonder where I could find it in the Us...maybe on ebay? thank you. I hope you have an amazing Christmas as well!!!

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: JasperTheGreat
JasperTheGreat December 5th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

Littlest Pet Shops :3

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 6th, 2024

@JasperTheGreat 😍they are soooo cute ❤ all theese toys people are saying, is gonna ruin my bank account, I want them all😁😁😁

1 reply
User Profile: JasperTheGreat
JasperTheGreat January 29th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

They don't sell them in stores anymore >:(

load more
load more
User Profile: JollyRacher
JollyRacher December 5th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 tech-deck-on-the-skate-board.gif

The things people did to get their hands on these.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 6th, 2024

@JollyRacher 😂😂😂😂😂😂 those things are kinda strange after like 10 minutes I would be bored of it😂😂😂 I'm glad you liked them though ❤

load more
User Profile: mont22ha
mont22ha December 6th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

I had a big o mini car collection growing up 😁 

7 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 6th, 2024

@mont22ha awsome! Did you keep any??

6 replies
User Profile: mont22ha
mont22ha December 6th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

Sadly nope 😑

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 6th, 2024

@mont22ha well at least you have fond memories of them ❤❤ and your never to old to start a new car collection😁

4 replies
User Profile: mont22ha
mont22ha December 6th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

Nah I'm good 😂

Good memories tho

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 6th, 2024

@mont22ha 😂😂 fair enough. Yeah I'm too old for toys too 👀👀 I definitely haven't bought myself some toys for xmas 👀👀 really 👀

2 replies
User Profile: mont22ha
mont22ha December 6th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

Yep most definitely 😁 totally believe you 


1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 6th, 2024

@mont22ha 😂😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: PigfaceMcGee513
PigfaceMcGee513 December 6th, 2024

The Millennium Falcon from starwars

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 6th, 2024

@PigfaceMcGee513 oh that sounds pretty cool ❤❤ it must have been lots of fun😁

load more
User Profile: alexagirard98
alexagirard98 December 6th, 2024

Webkinz were incredibly popular in the lite 2000's. All of the kids were obsessed with them. Good times.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 6th, 2024

@alexagirard98 I'm not sure I've heard of them🤔🤔

load more
User Profile: LlamaTreeMe
LlamaTreeMe December 6th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 I think that those PlasmaCars were pretty popular

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 6th, 2024

@LlamaTreeMe ooo! Cars are always fun toys, every generation has a different kind of popular cars ❤

load more
User Profile: Jainam
Jainam December 6th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

My school once gifted every kid a soft toy everyone got a different one , I got a little pup❤️. I still have it . It's been 20 years but still by my side my little friend❤️

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 6th, 2024

@Jainam awwww that's such a sweet gift, very thoughtful of your school ❤❤ I'm glad you kept him ❤❤ merry Christmas sweetie ❤

load more
User Profile: ApolloSilvercrest9000
ApolloSilvercrest9000 December 6th, 2024

Bop it

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 6th, 2024

@ApolloSilvercrest9000 😂😂😂😂 that was a strange game😁 but I hope you had fun with it ❤😁

2 replies
User Profile: ApolloSilvercrest9000
ApolloSilvercrest9000 December 6th, 2024

Nah that game was lit

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 6th, 2024

@ApolloSilvercrest9000 😂😂😂 I've never actually played it but I've seen how it works. I'm glad you have good memories of it😁

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib December 6th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 teddy bear