4 New Forum Mentors: SilentSerenityy, Ila, PoliteOcean, PacificSunrise
Another exciting announcement for the forum this week!
We have 4 incredible new forum mentors!
@SilentSerenityy (Chronic Pain & Illness)
@Ila (Addiction Support)
@PoliteOcean (Healthy Living)
@PacificSunrise (Feedback)
All 4 of these individuals bring joy & love to the 7 Cups forums. We are thrilled to invite them to the forum mentor team. Each will be assigned a specific category that they will take a leadership role in. Please join me in welcoming them.
And special thanks to the Forum Ambassadors & ML's who helped lead the forum mentor training: @Anomalia @Poeticguy @Lyra. We are incredibly grateful for their leadership, time and efforts. Thank you!
Congratulations @politeocean (and the rest of you, i just don't know the rest of you at all <3 )
@sinamynlee Thank you! 
@sinamynlee
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!!!!! Thank you so much! Miss seeing you around! 

Congratulations!!!
Four cheers for the new Forum Mentor Team! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray!
@LaughingOtter Thanks for the cheer! Your enthusiasm is contagious. 
@LaughingOtter
Haha! Thanks so much OTTER for your very cheerful and kind words! 
Welcome! Such exciting news
I'm sure you'll all do great!
@MorningStar610 Thank you! 
@SilentSerenityy, @Ila, @PoliteOciean, and @PacificSunrise, thank you so much for what you bring to 7 Cups and your willingness to help make our community stronger with your talents, expertise, time, and compassion. I appreciate all you do.
@PoliteOcean, I'll see you around a lot since I'm in the Healthy Living sub-community. 
@BridgetAileen
Thanks for your message <3
@BridgetAileen
Thank you so much for your kind and supportive words!! And yes, I will definitely see you around the HL Community! Thank you for joining and thank you for being apart of it and your continuing support of this community! 

@BridgetAileen Thank you and for your dedication to the forums as well. 
@SilentSerenityy @Ila @PoliteOcean @PacificSunrise
Amazing stuff guys!! Carry on being amazing!!
@rebel11
Thank-you honey! ♥
@rebel11
Thank you Rebel! Long time no see! 
@PoliteOcean
Where have you been hiding? Hope your well, I see your still doing amazing things!!
@rebel11
haha...Thank you Lovely! I've been around! Hope you are well too! 

@rebel11 I'm going to be amazing along with you. 
@PacificSunrise
That sounds like a plan!! I like that plan!!
@SilentSerenityy, @Ila, @PoliteOcean, PacificSunrise
Congratulations to each of the four of you. It's just so fantastic to have you on the team. I look forward to working with you all :)
@Roadie
Thank-you Roadie. ♥
@Roadie
Thank you so very much Roadie!... Can't wait to work with you 
@Roadie Thanks Roadie! 
Congratulations to you all @SilentSerenityy, @Ila, @PoliteOciean, and @PacificSunrise ![]()
Very well deserved, keep up the good work everyone
Lucy2
@lucy2
Thank-you! :D
@lucy2 Thank you and can't wait to work with you!
@lucy2
Thank you very much Lucy! 
@SilentSerenityy @Ila @PoliteOciean and @PacificSunrise
you guys rock and inspire me so much <3 well deserved. thankyou for what you do here on 7cups. we love you so much! <3
@BatmanAtYourService
Thank-you batman! :D
@BatmanAtYourService Thank you! Love your enthusiasm. 
@BatmanAtYourService
Thank you so much Batman for your kind words! 
Welcome aboard guys!
Congratulations to you all @SilentSerenityy @Ila @PoliteOcean @PacificSunrise very much deserved 🙂
@professionalPerspective60
Thank you very much for your kind words! 
@professionalPerspective60 Thank you! 
@SilentSerenityy @Ila @PoliteOcean @PacificSunrise
Congratulations! So well deserved and I know you will do amazing things in your new roles! :)
@holly29
Awww...thank you so much Holly! 
@holly29 Thank you! 