Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups Endorsed by Maisie Williams on the BBC! Please share the video and upvote!

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 2nd, 2016

We are excited to be featured on a new anti-bullying campaign produced by BBC Radio Bristol! (We didn't even know she knew about us!) The video featuers actress Maisie Williams who has starred in "Game of Thrones" and "Doctor Who." We are excited to be a safe haven for people who are victims bullying & cyber-bullying.

Check out the video here.

We'd love to share this awesome video with the world & we need your help!

Please do any or all of the following and post in this thread. We are cooking up the Maisie badge and all who share will get it!

1. Share on Facebook

2. Share on Twitter (Link it to 7 Cups Twitter, but feel free to create your own tweet)

Suggested tweet: @Maisie_Williams from @GameOfThrones sought help on @7Cupsot. Anyone can be a victim. Reach out, we are here to support.

3. Upvote on Imgur

4. Upvote on Reddit

We have shared the video on our 7 Cups facebook & Twitter pages! You can easily share from these pages too!

Once you have shared, please post to this thread & we'll make sure you earn your special badge!

365
User Profile: floofloops
floofloops June 9th, 2016

Just shared it on Facebook!

User Profile: floofloops
floofloops June 9th, 2016

And shared on Twitter!

User Profile: floofloops
floofloops June 9th, 2016

And finally, i upvoted on both imgur and reddit!

load more
User Profile: NobleCat
NobleCat June 9th, 2016

I shared this on facebook the other day!

User Profile: grassup
grassup June 12th, 2016

Shared it! ;)

User Profile: Celaeno
Celaeno June 12th, 2016

Shared, liked and upvoted ^^

User Profile: Jaelin
Jaelin June 23rd, 2016

I just shared this as well. So exciting

User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin June 25th, 2016

Retweeted it and shared :)

User Profile: Jessicka
Jessicka June 28th, 2016

I upvoted this on reddit and imgur! I posted that I had shared it too a while ago but wasn't credited for it sad

User Profile: Glitterybaby
Glitterybaby June 29th, 2016

just upvoted on reddit

User Profile: Isaac
Isaac August 5th, 2016

@Glitterybaby Wohoo! devil

load more
User Profile: pinkCity8574
pinkCity8574 July 14th, 2016

Hello. I just saw a Maisie badge in one of the listeners profile. I remember sharing it on Twitter a month ago, but I never got a badge. Is this for listeners only? :(

User Profile: KrinkTheMellowUnicorn
KrinkTheMellowUnicorn July 14th, 2016

@pinkCity8574 - I don't think so. @Amelia, can you help?

User Profile: inn0cents0ul
inn0cents0ul July 14th, 2016

@pinkCity8574 Me too I shared it on facebook and I didnt get the badge yet. can someone kindly help with this issue? :)

User Profile: inn0cents0ul
inn0cents0ul July 14th, 2016

@inn0cents0ul oh cool ! I got it thanks :)

load more
load more
User Profile: Gemma677
Gemma677 July 14th, 2016

That's so cool! The impact of 7 cups is increasing day by day. It'll allow us to help more and more people!