Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Announcement - Welcome the New CM Teammates!

User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 November 22nd, 2019

Hi everyone.

First off, I want to take a moment to acknowledge that the community has undergone a lot of change in a very short span of time, and that I understand it's been difficult for many of you. We hear you, and we really appreciate you hanging in there as we work through this together.

I know the staff changes have also impacted the community, but I bring you good news! We have brought two part-time assistant community managers on board. These two are already plugged into the community, and they are ready to help! You may already know them!

Hope - Hope is a long-time ambassador who has been doing incredble work leading the Internship Program. She has been a part of the community team for a while, and I know her talent, drive and innovative thinking will bring great value to her new role. Hope will be focusing primarily on subcommunities, forums, the teen community and of course the Internship Program!

Obs - Obs is also an ambassador, as well as one of the CMLs for Relationship and Friendship Support. I met Obs through his work on the Verified Listeners Project, which he has nurtured and grown exponentially over this year. Obs' areas of expertise will be the Mod Program and Group Support!

This is all new territory for them, so please be patient as they settle into their roles. I encourage you to reach out to them to offer your support and give 'em some love. ❤️

Congratulations!

@Hope @ASilentObserver

90
User Profile: tranquilityavacado
tranquilityavacado November 23rd, 2019

Congrats!!! @Heather225 @Hope @ASilentObserver

@Heather225

@Hope @ASilentObserver

What will be their role in the 7Cups Community?

User Profile: GoodTrouble19
GoodTrouble19 November 24th, 2019

Welcome!!

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver November 24th, 2019

@GoodTrouble19, @ThankYouForLettingMeTryingToHelp, @tranquilityavacado, @noiselessasanda, @crimsonShip5265, @siameselover05 @Beaconx, @Pachino18, @Thyselfbetrue, @SynSavory
@zaatarHoney, @247anxietyhelpassociate, @HopieRemi @Fatimzammn, @Jill7Cups @ScottPineaple, @UnderTheTableAndDreaming, @exuberantCurrent4965, @CaringBrit, @carefreeFaith82, @SmileyPower
@BeyondTheInvisible, @livefreely04, @sunshinegiraffe123, @faithlove1111, @QP, @Tyedyedbutterfly65,

Thank you, everyone, for the kind words and best wishes. Hope and I are excited to work with you to take our community to the next level for good. We are new so I would request to have patience with us and share your thoughts and feedback openly. Let's do some teamwork! heart

1 reply
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence November 24th, 2019

@ASilentObserver

Let's do some teamwork!

Love the idea! yes

load more
User Profile: GlitteringNights
GlitteringNights November 24th, 2019

Welcome Hope and Obs! And congratulations to both of you

User Profile: crystalclearnow
crystalclearnow November 24th, 2019

Awesome!! Congratulations 🥳

User Profile: insiya
insiya November 24th, 2019

@Hope @ASilentObserver

Congratulations! Your hard work and dedication is appreciated and I'm grateful to you for making the processes you're individually in charge of a wonderful experience for everyone.

Thank you for doing what you do ✌️

We love you 💜

Congratulations once again! Wish you the best, always 💐

User Profile: convivialWillow514
convivialWillow514 November 24th, 2019

Welcome

User Profile: crimsonOak914
crimsonOak914 November 24th, 2019

Welcome! 🎉

4 replies
User Profile: gentleEagle8025
gentleEagle8025 November 24th, 2019

@crimsonOak914 thanks

1 reply
User Profile: Cookiesunflower
Cookiesunflower November 25th, 2019

@gentleEagle8025 welcome! 💕🤗

load more
User Profile: Jellocee
Jellocee November 24th, 2019

@crimsonOak914 welcome

User Profile: Bellaaaaaaa000203
Bellaaaaaaa000203 November 26th, 2019

@crimsonOak914 thanks a lot

load more
User Profile: jaylynelora
jaylynelora November 24th, 2019

Welcome!

2 replies
User Profile: gentleEagle8025
gentleEagle8025 November 24th, 2019

@jaylynelora thanks

User Profile: Jellocee
Jellocee November 24th, 2019

@jaylynelora welcome

load more