New Academy Ambassador - DreamTouch
Hello hi heeeey! I hope you are all doing well. I come with an exciting announcement today 😊 The 7 Cups Academy Team has a new ambassador in town, @DreamTouch!
DreamTouch has been part of the Leadership Development Program for a long time now. They have supported the program and is passionate about the community and making it a better place for everyone. She is communicative, consistent, and always ready to take on new responsibilities. We are excited to see her work as an ambassador and are looking forward to having him on the Ambassador team.
Please join me in congratulating @DreamTouch on this role!

If you are interested in academy programs, you can find more information for members here and listeners can find it here.
@DreamTouch Congratulations!😄🎉❤️
@Ninziesss
Thank you ❤️
Omigoshhhh Dreamieee is stepping up as an ambassador, and this is the happiest moment ever. 🥳 Super duper congrats, lovely. You'll be amazing at it! ❤
@DreamTouch
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Thank you sunniee ❤️
@FrenchToastClub
@DreamTouch
Congrats! ✋ 😊 ❤️
@Angelofheaven20
thank you ❤️
Congrats @DreamTouch! This is sooooo exciting! You so deserve the role!
@goldenLion1121
thank you so much ❤️
@FrenchToastClub
A heartfelt congratulations to @DreamTouch on become a 7 Cups ambassador! I know you are in good company. Thank you for your service to the community. <3 :)
@LovingPeacefulHeart
Thank you so much ❤️
@FrenchToastClub thank you for the post!
@LavenderHere
thank you so much lav ❤️
@FrenchToastClub
Huge congratulations @DreamTouch 😀 You are such an incredible fit for this role and I’m so happy for you!! Wishing you all the best, I know you’ll keep being amazing ❤️
@EmmaE
Thank you Emma ❤️
@DreamTouch
Congratulations!!
@juliak1968
Thank you ❤️
@FrenchToastClub great 👍
@DreamTouch Congratulations 🥳💐💞
Appreciate!
@ingeniousLove9924
Thank you ❤️