Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New Chatroom Ambassador -- BubbleGumWings1234

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver September 26th, 2022

Morning Community, I hope you all had a nice relaxing weekend.

I am excited to share that we have a new Listener Chatroom Ambassador - @BubbleGumWings1234

Currently, Bubble is the Chatroom Mentor Leader of the Discussions Track and they will continue to oversee it in the Ambassador role. Bubble will focus on strengthening, optimizing, and scaling up the listener discussions track for both sides to support the listeners' community.

Please join us to congratulate and welcome Bubble to his new role. We are all excited and can't wait to see his work in the ambassador role and continue working with him to promote and support the learning and growing culture of the listeners' community.



giphy.gif


70
User Profile: rrretsuko
rrretsuko September 27th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

congrats, @BubbleGumWings1234 ! <3 awesome job !

User Profile: TU100OT
TU100OT September 27th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

Congratulations @BubbleGumWings1234 :D

User Profile: handsomeHoliday5568
handsomeHoliday5568 September 27th, 2022
@BubbleGumWings1234 congratulations !!
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 September 27th, 2022

@Bubblegumwings1234

Congratulations! 🌻


User Profile: LavenderHere
LavenderHere September 30th, 2022

@ASilentObserver thank you so much for the post!

Omgggg congratulationsssss @BubblegumWings1234 I can't believe I missed this, but thank you so much for stepping up and working so hard here at 7cups, I've had the honour of working with you and am so proud of you as amb so yayy *throws around so many cookies for you and whales* I know you'll do very whale on this new role and congratssssssssssssssssss *celebrates*!!!