Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New Mentor Leaders: Yayyysphere, Cadence & Power

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 29th, 2016

It is with great pleasure & excitement, that we welcome 3 new Mentor Leaders to our leadership team!

@Yayyysphere - Quality Mentor Leader with a focus on coaching program

Yayyy has been an integral part of our quality coaching program for over a month now. They have trained to help new qm's get started and worked to bring more structure to the team. Yayy is an excellent team member & collaborator. They bring dedication & love to all their work. (Also was a HUGE help with the Chinese translations). We are excited to watch yayy move into this new role!

@Cadence - Community Mentor Leader with a focus on the Appreciation team

Cadence has been a listener at 7 Cups for almost 2 years! She brings passion, creativity and love to her work at 7 Cups. By far, she is most passionate about the appreciation team (and the forums). Her work with the appreciation team has helped thousands of people receive more love all around our community!

@Power - Community team Mentor leader with a focus on the welcome & peer support teams!

Power is a dedicated, trustworthy and loving mentor. They lead by example and are proactive to dive in and get involved & help out. As a peer support team leader, they have trained and helped encourage many of the new peer supporters who've joined in last 4-5 months. As an integral person of the welcome team, they have helped more listeners than ever receive personalized welcome messages! As a chatroom mentor, they are never afraid to step in and help when asked. Power's work impacts many users every day & make our community stronger! We are excited to have them join us!

Please join me in welcoming this **AWESOME** crew!

70
User Profile: positiveWhisper24
positiveWhisper24 July 30th, 2016

These people rock.

User Profile: rozie
rozie July 30th, 2016

Congrats to you you three!... great to see you in these leadership roles....know your input will be so beneficial to us all.

User Profile: insightfulSea97
insightfulSea97 July 31st, 2016

Congratulations to the three of you!! We've got 3 new mentors to guide us listeners who are willing to learn more on how to help people out :)

User Profile: KristenHR
KristenHR July 31st, 2016

YAY! So Awesome and congratulation. :D

1 reply
User Profile: Power
Power July 31st, 2016

@KristenHR Thank you so much! smiley

load more
User Profile: KRN
KRN July 31st, 2016

@YayyySphere OMG! SON!!! See? See? I told you sooooo! <3 Congratulations!!! I'm a proud Mom here :D <3 loooook what you have reached *cries* I'm so happy! Lezz do bhb-ing B)

User Profile: KRN
KRN July 31st, 2016

@Cadence yaaaaay! The Queen of Positivity!!! Congratulations <3 *dances * you are so wonderful! This is just so great! <3

@Power OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! <3 My dear meeeeeeentoooooor!!! If you just know how happy I am seeing this news!!! You're so perfect for this role!!! You can be ambassador actually :p congratulations my mentoooor! *polar bear huuugs*

2 replies
User Profile: Cadence
Cadence July 31st, 2016

@KRN

Oh, what a beautiful title! <3 Thank you, my sweet Karen. You're lovelier than words could say <3

User Profile: Power
Power July 31st, 2016

@KRN Karen! Thank you for such beautiful words! You have been awesome on so many levels.... You are one of those amazing people I have met along the way that have inspired me to work harder. I am proud of you for how far you have come and the heights you have reached. You strive hard to make this community a better place. I thank you for everything you have done for me. I appreciate you so much and I am honored to know you.

load more
User Profile: peacefulSoul8
peacefulSoul8 August 2nd, 2016

These are BY FAR the best people for the job:)! Proud of you guys:) xxx

User Profile: ZaraSmiles
ZaraSmiles August 9th, 2016

Oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man!!!!!!!!!!

(Okay, the above took way longer than I thought it would... But I had to express my excitement somehow!)

A massively warm CONGRATULATIONS to all 3 of you! I don't doubt that you already fulfil this role, and the title is merely an (awesomely cool) officiation of it. Thank you for all your dedication, efforts and hard work!

✧ @YayyySphere ✧

Be honest, no one can deny all you've dedicated to the QM team, let alone the whole site! You deserve this leadership role so much, and I know you'll bring quality even further in a beautiful manner. You're totally rockin' it!

✧ @Power ✧

I'll be truthful, I don't know you that well, and looking at your profile, I see it's because of the unfortunate brick wall of an age gap xD Regardless, you seem pretty cool and I do know that this is something you undoubtedly deserve. You'll do the mentor leader team good, for sure, so keep doing what you're doing!

✧ @Cadence ✧

Let's be real, you knew that I knew this was coming. In my eyes, you already deserve an Ambassador position, heck an Admin position while we're at it. But, oh my freaking gosh. QUEENIE THIS IS AWESOME AND I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND I KNOW YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT BUT AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! It's about time, because with or without this official title, you've gone way above and beyond what the position calls for. I hope you do realise just how vital you are to this site. I'm totally OVER THE MOON that you're finally a Mentor Leader and I hope you're super happy too! You deserve this moment of glory, Appreciation Queen. Proud of you, sis <3

1 reply
User Profile: YayyySphere
YayyySphere August 9th, 2016

@ZaraSmiles Aww thanks Zara for the shoutout! ^_^ You're totally amazing and it wouldn't have been possible without all the awesome support from you and all of our listeners and mentors here! laugh

load more