New Teen Mentors! Get to know them a bit better and welcome them to the teen community here!
Meet the three newest additions to the teen mentor family: Anomalia, Amelia (RocketsMom) and TheDeaningOfLife!
Lets Meet @Anomalia
Who are you?
I'm a new teen mentor and excited to get started and to help guide you in your path on this site. I think everyone can use a little extra support and guidance, and I'm thrilled to be in a role where I can help provide that to some of our lovely listeners. Feel free to reach out if you're looking for someone to help you through your early (or middle or late) days as a teen listener, do mock chats with you or debrief after a tough chat, or just answer some questions that you have (especially since I've probably had them and asked them all before, so I know!).
What do you help with?
I am happy to help in any categories, but I particularly specialize in eating disorders and am also experienced with sexual assault. In addition to being a teen mentor, I am a forum mentor, verified listener, and peer support. Feel free to contact me if youd like help in any of these areas!
Why be a Teen Mentor?
I wanted to be a teen mentor for a couple reasons. Primarily, I am consistently amazed by the tremendous support and wisdom that comes from our teen community and I selfishly wanted to be able to work with these incredible, motivated, and compassionate listeners. Additionally, because my primary topic area is eating disorders, which is an issue that impacts an enormous number of teens, I wanted to be able to help a wide group of people, both members/guests struggling and listeners who were taking those chats to be able to have the greatest impact I can. And, of course, who doesn't need the love bombs that come with being in the teen listener rooms! 
Lets Meet Amelia (@RocketsMom )
Who are you?
I am a psychologist as well as a mom (of my puppy, Rocket), sister, daughter, and friend. I have my doctorate in clinical psychology but I've also experienced emotional issues myself and watched friends/family work through issues as well. If youre looking for a mentor or have a question about one of the mentor tracks I am involved in, feel free to send me a message--regardless of whether Im online or offline.
What do you help with?
Im open to helping with any topic!! I most often help with depression, anxiety, trauma, and work/school stress. But, again, no topic is too easy or too hard--or too weird. You (nor your member/guest) will be judged by me. Being non-judgemental is EXTREMELY important to me. I am involved in the verified listener team, peer support, social soldier team, and welcoming committee--so if you want to do one of those, I can help. Additionally, on the teen side, I am a general Teen Mentor, a Teen Chatroom Mentor, and a Teen Quality Mentor. On the adult side, I am a Chatroom Mentor, Quality Mentor, and Forum Mentor (so if you need help with the forums, let me know!). Finally, I regularly lead discussions in both listener and member rooms so if youre interested in trying one of those, let me know.
Why be a Teen Mentor?
I remember how much I wished Id had someone to answer questions, support me, guide me, joke with me, and everything else when I was a teenager. I didnt have that. I understand a lot about what many of you are going through and I understand what its like to feel as if youre going through it alone. It can be terrifying! I also think that helping others is very healing in and of itself. I wished I was able to do that as a teen also. So, while I cannot fix your world, I can help you to help others. Finally, after I got my adult/teen listener badge, I learned just how much I loved the teen side. You are all so supportive of each other and, for the most part, upbeat and positive (no one is all the time!!). I admire and respect that and want to be a bigger part of that community.
Lets Meet Dean (@TheDeaningOfLife )
Who are you?
I'm TheDeaningOfLife, although most people will know me just as Dean! I'm in my early 20's and I'm Scottish! I love music, films and books, and I am incredibly funny! No, seriously.
What do you help with?
I am a chatroom and quality mentor, I am a peer support member and I like to help people become better listeners and improve their skills!
Why be a Teen Mentor?
Because I'd like to offer some of my knowledge and help to the amazing teen community and to help it flourish into something EVEN more awesome than it already is!
Congratulations Dean and Amelia! you both are so wonderful and I wish you the best of luck for your new roles as teen mentors :D
@Anomalia @RocketsMom @TheDeaningOfLife
You guys are lovely. Congrats! c:
@Kash216--Thanks!! :)
Squeals in excitement for @Anomalia @RocketsMom @TheDeaningOfLife!! Congrats you 3!!
@JaceofSpades--thanks hun!!
Congratulations, guys <3 thank you for helping us teens, you're wonderful!
@Ila--I love using your "new" name!!
Thanks, hun and thank you also for being such a warm and welcome presence on the teen side!! *hugs*
Man.. you teens are lucky to get such a good group as your new teen mentors :)
@Roadi--awwww.....I feel so loved! Thanks :)
@Anomalia @TheDeaningOfLife @RocketsMom welcome to the teen family! AKA the best side of the Cups, where we never run out of pizza, cookies and HUGS!
@ZaraSmiles--where do I find the pizza?? 
Thanks, everyone, for being so welcoming! 