Gratitude to me means .......... ! The three things I can do to become more kind towards myself and people around are -: ......... !
💛
Gratitude to me means .......... Anddd , The three things I can do to become more kind towards myself and people around are -: ......... !
💛
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Gratitude means to me saying "thank you" for lessons I have learned, precocious moments and opportunities I have received. Three things I can do to be more kind toward myself and those around me is enjoy every moment and express it with love, offer kind words with reckless abandon 😄because it feels good to share them, take myself away from situations that do not allow me to be kind and loving, or that put me down for being kind and loving.
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Gratitude to me means the ability to appreciate blessings. I considered knowing you is a blessing 💜
You inspired me. To beat my overthinking mind, I use to think *Sunnie would just do it and make people feel heard & supported*
One of the way to be kind
To myself: catch negative self-talk before it spirals down and reframes it.
To others: aim to lift up others with whatever we can.
Thanks for the Icebreakers Sun! 🤗
@ouiCherie
How come I never got here earlier *smh*
Late is better than never?😭
How very sweeet, Cherie, you inspire me the same, my friend! ❤
Catching yourself is a great practice, I do it too hehe. And gosh, do you want me to list the times you've uplifted me and so many others? It'll take ages to make this one but you get the point haha! *you* are always so so uplifting, inspiring and simply wonderful! 🤗💜
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou,
Gratitude to me means.. just saying thank you to someone for any reason wheather its then opening the door for me or giving me a gift. Everyone's fighting a battle. So why not brighten someone's day? Gratitude means being thankful for the beautiful world around us. And the beautiful small things in life. How the seconds go by.. and the trees.. and the stars . They are small things to be greatful for. Gratitude is a good power on the planet. It's the light in the dark.
3 things I can do to be more kind to myself:
Not critisize myself in my forum thread!
Not beat myself up for every small thing I get wrong.
Not punish myself by reading messages from people who hate me.
😬🥺💜I don't know if those were good 3 things but I tried.
Bunny
@amiableBunny4016
I just realised how awfully Late I have replied to this post from last year. But it came up in my notifications. Sorry sun buddy! 💜
Bunny
@fearlessWriter78,
Hello my friend,
Im so sorry you feel this way. It can be really hard. And your welcome. Of course. I am here for you. If your feeling down today I am just gonna remind you:
Your strong and amazing and worthy and this time will pass and you will get through this. And one day we will look back together at how strong we were. Don't punish yourself for the small things, because you learn from them. And I know you can do this. Your stronger than you think friend. Thank you for being a kind person and sending a reply. It made me smile and made me feel loved. So thank you for being the amazing, generous human you are. Life is hard. But your so much stronger and loved my friend. I hope this helps a bit. ❤️
*sending cookies and hugs if okay*
Bunny
@amiableBunny4016 hi bunny thank you for your message. i'm going through heartbreak right now (depressed, nauseous, anxious, chest is tight), it feels like a breakup even though i wasn't in a relationship with this guy it felt like one. i'm all alone and he was the one person i talked to daily and i really have love for him, i know he doesn't feel the same way and i can't be in a relationship right now anyway so i won't tell him how i feel.
i had to step away from this project i was working on with him for many months now, i only know him online but i know quite a bit about him like what he looks like etc but he knows nothing about me. he liked talking to be about the project and related topics, we did have fun times times together. i have feelings for him but i had to quit the project because it was too much for me. anyway i feel absolutely horrible. he's replacing me now talking to other people instead of me. i don't know when he'll message me again. i feel in such agony. we used to chat frequently now i don't know when i will hear from him next, i don't think he's mad at me or anything but i can't help but feel horrible. he tried to get me to stay several times but i knew i couldn't because it's not healthy for me anymore. but now i basically feel worse than i did before i left.
@fearlessWriter78,
Hey hey, it's okay friend. Sometimes when someone leaves us it can feel really overwhelming. I can understand that and it can feel really lonely. I assure you your not alone. We are always here for you. Feeling that way is always valid and recovering from those feelings takes time friend. Your loved and cared about. Just because 1 person leaves you doesn't define you. Your loved by so many people. Feel free to talk more to me here 💜
Bunny
@amiableBunny4016 is it normal to feel these physical feelings in this kind of a situation: depressed, crying, nauseous, anxious, chest is tight? i feel absolutely horrendous.
@FearlessWriter78,
Its completely normal to have these feelings of depression and things you mentioned . its ok to feel that way. we can take small steps to feel better.
bunny
@amiableBunny4016 hi bunny hope you're well. i'm doing better today but just wondering if you have any thoughts on how to get over the feeling of not being good enough for this person? i kind of feel like he mainly used me for this project, but yet i have feelings for him so it's kind of weird. i feel like i failed because i did want to stay but i know it wasn't healthy for me, but yet i still feel less than him and the other people around him even though i know i shouldn't. i guess i'm still struggling with that. missing him still. feel like i'm missing out on fun times with him etc.
@FearlessWriter78,
Hey friend, Hope your doing ok too. I am glad your doing better today. That is good. I'm here for you. Now. Not feeling good enough is a normal feeling. We all get it at times. E.g . when we make mistakes or something happens we often dont feel good enough . The urge to self doubt and tell ourselves we aren't good enough. Trust me friend, I have been through that and I completely understand. But the truth is, you are good enough. You really are. And you can acheive ANYTHING. Dont give up my friend , we got our whole lives ahead of us. Something good happens after the darkness.
Now we all make mistakes, and thats okay (even knowing) ... You are less than no one. Everyone is the same. You are worth it. You are you. And I am proud of you for being you. Its okay to miss someone. We all miss someone at times. Good thing to do is to reflect on our mistakes and what happend and be kind to ourselves. I am really sorry your going through a tough time. I am always here for you.
Bunny
This is a wonderful thread!
Three things I can do to become more kind towards myself and people around me are:
-Pacing. I don’t have to get everything done at once. I also don’t have to think about absolutely everything all at one time. Everything’s fine as long as things are still getting done, and done on time!
-Take more breaks and eat some good food! Enjoy things!
-Take some more time to yourself.
Take a break from your phone, eat more fruits and drink more water.
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Gratitude to me is when I put stickers in my to-do book when I have a productive day! And when I hype myself up when I push through something difficult.
I can be kinder to myself by taking a short break when something is stressing me out, being a little more rebellious and challenging myself in my art, and eating more 👍🏼✨
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Three thing's l can do to be kind to myself.
1, Stop believing l am alway's the problem.
2, Stop worrying about rather l am exceptable or not to be around the relative's that want to change me, every time l start talking to them, act like im not exceptable enough, and alway's try to change something about me.
3, Distance myself from people that are not good for me to be around. Start being around the people that love and except me for who l am.
By being focussed on my :
Health
Inner Growth
Working on my patience levels.
🌹 🌹 🌹
@RideaRainbow
Keep going, Tani!❤
Thanks 🌹 Sun ☀
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
The three things I can do to become more kind towards myself and people around are -: ......... !
what can I say. I'm depressed.
What can I say.
@Helgafy
I'm so sorry to hear. One thing I saw on this site is that like we're all rooting for each other. And that means you, we're rooting for you. I hope you start a journey towards healing. I truly do.
@fearlessOak7815
Thank you so much @fearless. "Rooted for each other". I think I have a good day today, I for sure have my ups and downs. God bless you so much for caring of others!
Helga.