Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What TV show do you turn on when you just want to feel better?

User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia February 18th, 2021

8416409751c7a88460aab491b7069648.gif

14
User Profile: frankPond9599
frankPond9599 February 18th, 2021

Married with Children

1 reply
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia OP March 6th, 2021

Nice to know! @frankPond9599 Red heart

load more
User Profile: amiableBlackberry92
amiableBlackberry92 February 19th, 2021

Melissa and Joey, funny show

1 reply
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia OP March 6th, 2021

Glad to know it is funny! @amiableBlackberry92 Red heart

load more
User Profile: midnightsmarie
midnightsmarie February 19th, 2021

When I want to feel better, I watch literally any of the Studio Ghibli movies because it always puts me at ease. Other than that, talking about shows, I watch B99, FRIENDS, Bojack Horseman (this show just gives me some sort of comfort that I can't put in words), selected episodes of The Good Place and some other anime shows. At times, I also randomly watch old shows I used to enjoy because they give me the comfort of familiarity (Indian soap opera)

1 reply
User Profile: Max741
Max741 February 19th, 2021

@lumieremilkyway

Soap opera?😮

1 reply
User Profile: midnightsmarie
midnightsmarie February 19th, 2021

@Max741

Like Tarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashma, that's a soap opera, right? XD

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 5th, 2023

@lumieremilkyway TMKOC supremacy! 😂❤

load more
load more
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia OP March 6th, 2021

Studio Ghibli movies are great! Love them. Smiling with halo And, glad to know all those shows are comforting and enjoyable! @lumieremilkyway Red heart

load more
User Profile: TheAutumnWitch
TheAutumnWitch February 27th, 2021

@Starmedia

Sailor Moon, the 90's version. It takes me back to when I first discovered it as a prepubescent girl. I was so happy, bubbly and geeky back then, and the series did come with valuable lessons: girl power, strength in friendship, the importance of being true to yourself, accepting the quirks of others to a respectable extent, and persevering against the challenges no matter what they may have taken away from you.

Thanks for the discussion! Also, I adore that gif; I haven't watched much of Umaru-chan, but what I've seen is hilarious.

1 reply
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia OP March 6th, 2021

Aw, so glad to that you feel Sailor Moon teaches so many valuable lessons! @TheAutumnWitch Red heart

And, I am so glad to know that you adore the gif. Smiling with smiling eyes And, yes I do find Umaru-Chan cute and fun. Red heart

load more
User Profile: Ravis889
Ravis889 January 7th, 2023

@Starmedia

2 broke girls, friends, modern family, big bang theory.......

im a sucker for comedies, they usually bring the biggest smile to my face

User Profile: sailormoon97
sailormoon97 January 7th, 2023

Spongebob Squarepants. It's funny and easy to follow. I usually watch my favorite episodes.

User Profile: BrokenWingsThatFlew
BrokenWingsThatFlew January 7th, 2023

Two Broke Girls, sometimes laughing helps!