Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

March: Happy birthday, Jili!

User Profile: FrenchToast
FrenchToast March 2nd, 2022

Hi everyone! Please join me in wishing our Quality Leadership Program Ambassador, @Jili, a very happy happy birthday! Hope you have the best day and a fantastic year ahead! The Academy and the community is very excited to be celebrating with you ~

6b3fe963030867.5aa3707f0c627.gif

26
User Profile: hopezzy
hopezzy March 3rd, 2022

@FrenchToastClub

Wish you the happiest birthday🍰 @Jili 😇

1 reply
User Profile: Jili
Jili March 3rd, 2022

@hopezzy

Thank you hope!

load more
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 3rd, 2022

Hey hey @Jili, Happiest Birthday to youuu! I've known you for my entire journey in cups thus far lol, and it has been a pleasure to have you around always! I hope you're doing well and having a great day! Sending your favourite treats! ❤️

1 reply
User Profile: Jili
Jili March 3rd, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you sun!

load more
User Profile: whenitsdarklookforstars
whenitsdarklookforstars March 4th, 2022

Happiest belated birthday @Jili 💛

I'm so grateful for all of your hard work and dedication, 7cups is definitely a better place because of you! I hope you had the best day! 💛

User Profile: usefulSummer3139
usefulSummer3139 March 10th, 2022

@FrenchToastClub

Happy birthday, @Jili!!! ❤️