Academy Polls, Round 9: What’s one small way you can show yourself kindness today?
Hi everyone! I hope you have been well. It's time for another academy poll!
Reminder: The poll closes on Friday. Get your answers in before Friday. You can still take part afterward, it just won't be counted in the final poll results once they are posted. Please select only 1 option, choose the most relevant one!
d
@Hope
d
@Hope C) Write down something I am proud of. I am proud of my determination and my willingness and urge to succeed in life. I appreciate my efforts for my career and I am proud of myself
@Hope
i think d would be something i can do!
Thank you for taking part! (Anyone who comes after this comment is welcome to still take part, the results won't be updated but this is still a fun poll for you to take part in)
Results!
What’s one small way you can show yourself kindness today?
a) Take a break and relax for a bit - 4
b) Say one kind thing to yourself - 2
c) Write down something you’re proud of - 1
d) Allow yourself to let go of a mistake - 9
The winner is D!
@Hopetake a break and relax a bit.