Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

User Profile: Hope
Hope May 25th, 2022
As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
17
User Profile: TheAlchemist1111
TheAlchemist1111 September 20th, 2022

@Hope

I wanted to fullfill all my dreams.

User Profile: yourbuddy30
yourbuddy30 September 22nd, 2022

@Hope I wanted to be a director when I was a kid

User Profile: Olive1Q82
Olive1Q82 September 22nd, 2022

I've never been able to narrow down "what I want to be" but I admire people who always knew exactly what they wanted to do (and be) and found a way to be consistent and achieve them dreams. 😊

User Profile: toughWriter1030
toughWriter1030 September 23rd, 2022

Well several things a fireman, one of the guys off Chips. Didn't matter the motorcycles and sunglasses were just cool lol. Super man, batman. And a football star for the Dallas Cowboys lol

September 24th, 2022

Chef

User Profile: LovetoGod
LovetoGod December 26th, 2022

@Hope

Engineer lol

User Profile: enthusiasticKiwi8720
enthusiasticKiwi8720 January 10th, 2023

A happy woman ..