Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

User Profile: Hope
Hope May 25th, 2022
As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
17
User Profile: sunnyBeing9278
sunnyBeing9278 May 25th, 2022

@Hope Whatever I wanted someone said I can't do it.

User Profile: NewYorker11
NewYorker11 June 5th, 2022

@Hope

as a child, i wanted to be the best son that i could be to my mom and dad, and also, i wanted to be just like my dad as a person, even though it would probably be a different occupation than my dad's engineering career.

User Profile: SoulPitstop
SoulPitstop July 29th, 2022

An adult.

User Profile: NewYorker11
NewYorker11 July 29th, 2022

@Hope

as a child, i always thought that i wanted to grow up to be a medical professional so that i can help and heal peoples' health issues, which i was always taught was "God's Work On Earth."


User Profile: toughTiger6481
toughTiger6481 July 29th, 2022

no i could not decide on a career or narrow down my wants in a personal life either

i Often thought this was a setback as those driven by ... I want to be a doctor for example seemed to have the stuff together far more then i ever did.

I think the notion that kids KNOW what they want is a burden on kids who really do not know and feel like they should

User Profile: kayzm
kayzm July 30th, 2022

@Hope A hotel owner.

User Profile: greenCircle7727
greenCircle7727 July 30th, 2022

Pilot…but since i’m not from a rich family, can’t fulfil my dream😟

User Profile: lucasdeam
lucasdeam July 30th, 2022

@Hope always wanted to be a leader. Strong and resilient. Red power ranger. Help out others, inspire them to think for themselves.

User Profile: WhenTheTimeComes
WhenTheTimeComes July 30th, 2022

@Hope

I wanted to become Pasteur (father of vaccination) and to revolution science!

I'm still quite a way from that 😅

September 18th, 2022

Chef