Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could spend a day with a person of your choice as if they were your friend, who would it be?

User Profile: Hope
Hope May 16th, 2023

If you could spend a day with a person of your choice as if they were your friend, who would it be?
Credit @MagnificentSunrise

13
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 16th, 2023

@MagnificentSunrise

Yay! this one's cool. So anyone? That we probably don't know personally right haha?!

For some reason Taylor Swift came to mind! xD I adore her, not just as a singer, but as a person too!

Ooh I'd also love to hang out with people from 7 cups xD such lovely beings here! ❤

How about @Hope and youu?

5 replies
User Profile: swanlistens27
swanlistens27 May 16th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun is a swiftie? XDD

4 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 16th, 2023

@swanlistens27 Yasss🥰 you too? Yayy! Vv hard so I'll ask 3 instead of 1 lol, all time favorite songs? :D

3 replies
User Profile: swanlistens27
swanlistens27 May 16th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

hehe sun, wouldn't consider myself a swiftie but I loveee anti-hero, wildest dreams and I knew you were trouble! what about youuuu?

2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 16th, 2023

@swanlistens27 Aw halfway swiftie counts xD I'm somewhere near! :P

Those are amazing songs (but that is me for almost all her songs lol)

Ah didn't think through that I'll need to pick also! XD This is tough but I love Cardigan, Safe and Sound, You're On Your Own Kid, Snow on the Beach, Anti hero (the entire Midnights album to be honest haha) songs the most! <3

1 reply
User Profile: swanlistens27
swanlistens27 May 16th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Of course you would need to pick!! XD oooh yes the midnight album is indeed greatt :3

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Mdreaming101
Mdreaming101 May 16th, 2023

...one of the archangels. I don't know much about the angels. Angel Michael is the Archangels I often hear about. He weight a sword and is the protector or something like that. However, it is Angel Uriel that stood out to me. When I do my research, I am quite surprise that Angel Uriel is know as the angel of wisdom and truth. Wisdom is what I have wish for all my life. In all my prayers, I always ask for wisdom. If I can spend a day with someone as if they are my friend, I would like to request for Angel Uriel.

Side note: I heard that base off biblical text, angels are not humanoid. If we use the biblical description to draw a true version of the angels shown to the messengers, they would be creatures never see before on earth. Something you will only see in a sci-fic alien horror movie. So I guess, I am requesting to meet an alien.

User Profile: dili2007
dili2007 May 16th, 2023

My phone

User Profile: swanlistens27
swanlistens27 May 16th, 2023

@Hope

Harry Styles. Because.... well.... *blushes*

download-15_1684252782.jpeg

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 May 16th, 2023

@Hope

It would be my friend I have already

User Profile: sooty41
sooty41 May 16th, 2023

@Hope

OOH !! I love this question and my brain is racing through all the people i like, admire and even those i don't.....could i have influenced history for the better ? I admire the Suffragettes hugely and would love to spend a day with Mrs Pankhurst and co. What a feisty and brave set of trail blazers. I would love to be a lady in waiting at King Henry 8th's court and warn Anne Boleyn to make a hasty escape and save her neck. To whisper in Mary Queen of Scot's ear not to trust her sister or her henchmen.

I would love to spend the day with the hip and happening of the 60's. Get Vidal Sassoon to transform my hair, Biba to dress me and then party the night away. Or the roaring 20's in a beaded shift, flirting behind my fan and dancing the Charleston.

To be a hand maiden to Queen Cleopatra and just witness the hoi polloi and the intrigue during the Egyptian period.

How many times could we influence history for the good of all mankind ? I'd like to be there and simply try.

To discuss all things with Nelson Mandela. To spend time with Gandhi uncovering the great mysteries of the world. .....As you can see...i could go on and on, ad infinitum !!

1 reply
User Profile: sooty41
sooty41 May 16th, 2023

@sooty41

OOPS....Mary Queen of Scots not to trust her cousin ! My mind has gone off for a historical wander !

load more
User Profile: TheAutumnWitch
TheAutumnWitch May 16th, 2023

@Hope

To be perfectly honest, myself. I still struggle with self-love and treating myself with kindness and compassion. I’m looking forward to the day that doing that is natural to me.

”I deserve to be all right.

I deserve to sleep at night.

I’m my closest friend,

I’ll remind myself again:

‘Better treat them well,

‘cause they’re with me till the end.’”

-Excerpt from “Toxic Thoughts” by Faith Marie