Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could be in any movie, what would it be and what character would you play?

User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie January 15th, 2020

57
User Profile: Riseandshine22
Riseandshine22 January 18th, 2020

@Tazzie

I would be Rapunzel from the animation movie Rapunzel.

User Profile: RumpleSteeleSkin
RumpleSteeleSkin January 18th, 2020

@Tazzi3

Alice in Wonderland. I want to be the coooool caterpillarcheeky

@Tazzie Superman. But I would not hide my identity.

If you found $100 on the ground, what would you do with it? -> https://www.7cups.com/forum/ThinkingSpace_130/TriviaBraingamesMore_738/100ontheground_206186/

User Profile: Seeklife89
Seeklife89 January 19th, 2020

@Tazzie

For me it would be

Captain Jack Sparrow from

The Pirates of Caribbean

User Profile: SensibleSensitivity
SensibleSensitivity January 19th, 2020

A mouse, in the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. :) Great question!

User Profile: xLittleBadAngel
xLittleBadAngel January 19th, 2020

I don't know haha, it is so hard to decide

User Profile: SevenSolstice
SevenSolstice January 19th, 2020

Ariadne from Inception! The movie always leads me to new discoveries each time I watch it and I think it'd be so cool to both be an architect of a world as well as discover I'm in a dreamscape!

User Profile: Egeking
Egeking January 19th, 2020

@Tazzie

Thor and play Thor

User Profile: KindKitten5713
KindKitten5713 January 19th, 2020

I would be in the Harry Potter movies and play Hermione Granger

January 19th, 2020

@Tazzie

Luke Skywalker in Star Wars. It would be cool to be a jedi

1 reply
User Profile: Seeklife89
Seeklife89 January 28th, 2020

@benny9009

May the force be with you !

load more