Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

porn addiction recovery (log in)

User Profile: northernlights101
northernlights101 May 20th, 2025

to ones who haven't seen my previous post:

hello, this is a log in post to track your porn abstinence. this isn't an official event or anything, I'm just another addict trying to bring like-minded people together to help hold each other accountable. if you wish to start new, you could just follow the instructions given below! and do introduce yourself at the other post used for discussions - porn addiction recovery (discussion) - Discussion | 7 Cups

for more clarity you could check out my original post - porn addiction recovery - Discussion | 7 Cups


how does it work? 

1. on your day one, you can reply to the post by simply mentioning 'day 1 - xx/xx/xx (the date)' and as the day's progress please continue responding to yourself to create a chain with your logs only. this doesn't have to be everyday, just whenever you have the time. 

2. if you miss a day, as in, end up giving in to your urges simply say 'counter reset - xx/xx/xx' or something similar but short and sweet. and continue replying the next day to your own comments, do not start a new chain, please. (this is so there aren't too many reply pages and we don't lose count easily)

3. please do not reply to another person's comments. only reply to your own comments. (just so we don't disrubt another person's logs and make it messy) 

thank you for joining us in this journey!! 

439
User Profile: secretBirch3497
secretBirch3497 March 19th

Day 1 wed march 18 5:28 pm pst

User Profile: secretBirch3497
secretBirch3497 March 19th

Day 1 wed march 18 5:28 pm pst

User Profile: braveBunny9485
braveBunny9485 March 19th

Thanks to @helenaicy again for reminding me.

It's officially the end of Ramadan. The month I sought to change myself in. My lack of commitment showed equal fervor. I don't know if my prayers have gone unanswered but... I'm hopeful.

Today is day 1, 19th of March, 2026. And right now? I am doing his out of pure, unadulterated spite.

For Those who come after.

2 replies
User Profile: Helenaicy
Helenaicy March 21st

@braveBunny9485

Happy birthday to you brave.. I emembered that you have mentioned it before.. thought about greeting you, hope you get a good birthday, wish you the best.★

1 reply
User Profile: braveBunny9485
braveBunny9485 March 21st

Thank you, Helena! Wish you all the best on your journey too! You genuinely made my day better with this comment.

load more
load more
User Profile: inventiveField955
inventiveField955 March 25th

Day 1 march 24th, 2026

User Profile: impartialSky9584
impartialSky9584 March 25th

2/26 day 1 - I’d say im an interesting case because I have almost a case for nymphomania! But lets see

User Profile: zaaab
zaaab March 28th

Day 1. Not feeling too great but pushing forward 

41 replies
User Profile: zaaab
zaaab March 28th

@zaaab

28/03/2026

40 replies
User Profile: zaaab
zaaab April 5th

@zaaab

Yesterday was another day 1

4april 2026

39 replies
User Profile: zaaab
zaaab April 5th

@zaaab

Day 1... again

5april 2026

38 replies
User Profile: zaaab
zaaab April 7th

@zaaab

Failed.

Sigh.

Day. 0

37 replies
User Profile: zaaab
zaaab April 9th

@zaaab

Day 3🥹

36 replies
User Profile: zaaab
zaaab April 9th

@zaaab

Day 3- april 9th

35 replies
User Profile: zaaab
zaaab April 21st

@zaaab

Day15 🫠-21 april

Dnt wana jinx my progress, but i will give myself a high5✋️

34 replies
User Profile: zaaab
zaaab April 29th

@zaaab

Day 23

29th april

financial stress keeping me occupied .

Few tempting moments bit i kicked butt

33 replies
User Profile: zaaab
zaaab May 8th

@zaaab

Passed my first 1 full month count!!!! 

Still pushing forward 💪 


32 replies
User Profile: zaaab
zaaab May 11th

@zaaab

Had so many disappointments and triggers today .. really wasnt sure if i was gona pull through.  As i always turned to porn to self destruct 

But im still here!!

Day 34


31 replies
User Profile: zaaab
zaaab May 19th

@zaaab

Day 42 ..

30 replies
User Profile: zaaab
zaaab May 28th

@zaaab

Day 51😭 👊

29 replies
User Profile: zaaab
zaaab June 7th

@zaaab 

2 months!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭

"Devil finds work for idle hands" 

So

Keep busy &

Stay busy 👊

Also, avoid being alone

*Notes to self*

User Profile: zaaab
zaaab June 7th

@zaaab 

2 months!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭

"Devil finds work for idle hands" 

So

Keep busy &

Stay busy 👊

Also, avoid being alone

*Notes to self*

User Profile: zaaab
zaaab June 7th

@zaaab 

2 months!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭

"Devil finds work for idle hands" 

So

Keep busy &

Stay busy 👊

Also, avoid being alone

*Notes to self*

User Profile: zaaab
zaaab June 7th

@zaaab 

2 months!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭

"Devil finds work for idle hands" 

So

Keep busy &

Stay busy 👊

Also, avoid being alone

*Notes to self*

User Profile: zaaab
zaaab June 7th

@zaaab 

2 months!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭

Keep busy &

Stay busy 👊

Also, avoid being alone

*Notes to self*

User Profile: zaaab
zaaab June 7th

@zaaab 

2 months!!!!😭😭😭😭

avoid being alone

*Notes to self*

23 replies
User Profile: zaaab
zaaab June 7th

@zaaab

Day 61

"Devil finds work for idle hands"

So keep busy

& stay busy

*Notes to self*

22 replies
User Profile: zaaab
zaaab June 17th

@zaaab

Day 71.. 

😭

21 replies
User Profile: zaaab
zaaab June 27th

@zaaab

Today was a close call! I almost didn't make it

I swear the devil wants us to fail but we keep pushing forward 👊

Day 81 !

20 replies
User Profile: zaaab
zaaab June 29th

@zaaab

----counter rest----

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 day 0

User Profile: zaaab
zaaab June 29th

@zaaab

----counter rest----

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 day 0

User Profile: zaaab
zaaab June 29th

@zaaab

----counter rest----


😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 day 0

User Profile: zaaab
zaaab June 29th

@zaaab

----counter reset----


😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 day 0

User Profile: zaaab
zaaab June 29th

@zaaab


😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 day 0

15 replies
User Profile: zaaab
zaaab July 5th

@zaaab

Day 3 

14 replies
User Profile: zaaab
zaaab July 7th

@zaaab

Day 0😟


13 replies
User Profile: zaaab
zaaab July 12th

@zaaab

Day 5 👊

12 replies
User Profile: zaaab
zaaab July 29th

@zaaab 

Day 22

👊

11 replies
User Profile: zaaab
zaaab August 7th

@zaaab

Day 31 

Keep praying for stability and strength 💪 

We will always be recovering and the road is indeed slippery 

10 replies
User Profile: zaaab
zaaab August 16th

@zaaab

Day 40👊

4 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 August 16th

You are doing great @zaaab

You got this. You can do this 💯.

I am feeling proud of you.

User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 August 16th

You are doing great @zaaab

You got this. You can do this 💯.

I am feeling proud of you.

2 replies
User Profile: zaaab
zaaab August 17th

@ambitiousFig660

Thank you! I appreciate this! 😁

1 reply
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 August 17th

Always welcome 🤗 @zaaab

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: zaaab
zaaab August 27th

@zaaab

Day 51. 

Today was a close call

One of those out of the blue moments

I just about pulled through 😅

4 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 August 28th

Great dear!

@zaaab

I am proud of you.

You can do this.

User Profile: zaaab
zaaab September 5th

@zaaab

Day 61 🤲

2 replies
User Profile: zaaab
zaaab September 21st

@zaaab

Day 76 🧊

1 reply
User Profile: zaaab
zaaab 1 day ago

@zaaab

Day 88 👊

Do not become complacent or arrogant, for the fall comes easier than the climb.

Keep praying, keep striving 🎯

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: amiableNest1078
amiableNest1078 April 2nd

Day 0 

0 (zero) because I already fell today. But I still have 12 more hours to go. I'm on an absolute nightmare for the past 3 months. 

7 replies
User Profile: amiableNest1078
amiableNest1078 April 7th

@amiableNest1078


I was good until sunday. here we go again. 

Day Zero one more time (SIIIIIIIIIIIGH)


6 replies
User Profile: amiableNest1078
amiableNest1078 April 8th

@amiableNest1078


7-4-26. Day 1. It was a good day, I almost fell because of boredom and anger after.

5 replies
User Profile: amiableNest1078
amiableNest1078 April 9th

@amiableNest1078


08-09-26 - Day 2. It was probably the easiest day of all till now. But I still need to watch how I look to other women.

4 replies
User Profile: amiableNest1078
amiableNest1078 April 10th

@amiableNest1078

09-04-26 - Day 3. The thing that is good to work to much, I dont have time. 

Let's go Lol. 

3 replies
User Profile: amiableNest1078
amiableNest1078 April 14th

@amiableNest1078

10-04 - Day 4

11-04 - Day 5 

12-04 - Day 6

13-04 - Day 7

One week complete. Let's keep going. 

2 replies
User Profile: amiableNest1078
amiableNest1078 April 15th

@amiableNest1078

Day Zero AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN. Motherfûçker! 

I probably going to be fired, and that's a lot going on in my head. I also i'm not praying a lot and I watcher too many reels yesterday. I knew that this would happen 

Fûûçk!!!!

LETS FÛÇḰING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

1 reply
User Profile: amiableNest1078
amiableNest1078 April 20th

@amiableNest1078  

Weekend was ***. 

🎶 Here we go again on my own 🎶

 whitesnake-rock.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: braveBunny9485
braveBunny9485 April 5th

This is day one, April 5th, 2026.

I am optimistic about this run, I will reach it. My goal is seven days.

For those who come after.

4 replies
User Profile: amiableNest1078
amiableNest1078 April 9th

@braveBunny9485

Keep goin', man. How was it untill now?




3 replies
User Profile: braveBunny9485
braveBunny9485 April 9th

Thanks, buddy! It's actually pretty on and off as of late. On one hand, it kinda makes me happy that I sleep without doing it. On the other, I literally can't stop thinking about it.

I'll try to post more often. It's just... This semester bas been *** and there's another month of it hitting me lime a train.

What's up with ya? How are you doing so far?

2 replies
User Profile: amiableNest1078
amiableNest1078 April 9th

@braveBunny9485

I can relate to that, man, I'm on this battle way too long for my sake. But some days are better than the others. Those couple months are really *** for me too; a lot going on at my head.


Don't know if you are Christian, but I tell about something that help me a lot.

We call that "occasion of sin", which everything that make out mind more close to think or make something we don't want, we avoid. That be using social media that have "semiAdult" content (the same as soft P0rn), be at parties, beaches, or listen to songs that can make out mind think about, we simply avoid at maximum. That helps a lot.

Another thing is, on the same spectrum, is our eyes. I know that when we talk with a woman (or a man in case of some), our eyes search for you know what, more sexual parts, is automatic, and for me, I turn my head when possible or just close my eyes.

About your thinking... The thing that I do is just "let it flow". Sometimes our head "summon" some kind of OCD that make us can't stop thinking about it, and we struggle with ourselves to stop thinking, which is worse. Than I just let the thought flow with the others on my head. Is just like a dog barking from afar, It can only bite if you get close enough.

The only way to fight against lust is run.

Understand this thing help me a lot, I read "Wired for Intimacy" and "Your Brain on Porn" to do that. Another thing that help me a lot, is watch what this thing does, not only with us, but with a lot of people. This thing don't harm just us, hurts a lot more people that we think. For that I watched the documentary Contraland for starts, then I watch or just follow everything from Exodus Cry. Watch those only if your head is Okay, those documentaries are pretty heavy.

I'm here to help, man. We can talk to me whenever you want.

1 reply
User Profile: amiableNest1078
amiableNest1078 April 9th

@amiableNest1078

Ps: I really need to watch my writing. Lol

**I'm here to help, man. You can talk to me whenever you want**



load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Helenaicy
Helenaicy April 5th

@northernlights101

It has been a while, new chain ⛓️ 

Have made it to six days, almost a week, my thoughts about it are becoming less... But on the other hand, my emotions are very turbulent; I cry a lot and feel sad. I think that taking a break has made me realize the emptiness inside me, and because I don't yet know how to fill this void with something better, I'm tossed between my sadness and my random thoughts. What makes it even harder is that all the things that bother me come at once. I hope I can complete two weeks; that would be a great achievement.

I also noticed that since I took the step of talking about it and admitting that I am addicted and that I can recover if I keep trying, my fear has become less than before. I am still trying to treat myself kinder and accept myself with my good and bad qualities.. 

Please don't stop trying future self.

2 replies

@Helenaicy

you wanna connect about it?

User Profile: Helenaicy
Helenaicy April 8th

@Helenaicy

8th april 2026

I made it to 8 days this time and screwed today, even though I'm feeling like *** rn, but I think I did okay this week, I was able to hold back a few times, so I'm trying not to be hard on myself now and try again...

I think my next challenge is to complete two weeks, hope I lock in. Anyway atm... all I can do is trying until I sort things out.

load more
User Profile: PatrikWa
PatrikWa April 7th

Day 22, this is my first post on here but I’m 22 days sober from hentai. Hid and deleted stuff from my last relapse from my spouse on March 15th and myself was too scared and not strong enough to confront and thought I could do it alone, but i can’t and just need a little more help and a push, hoping this can be that until I can figure out therapy for me. Being absent minded about it isn’t going to help, so I want to try something different.