Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my anxiety today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 14th, 2019
137
User Profile: specialLily88
specialLily88 February 20th, 2019

Nauseating

User Profile: Darkmood
Darkmood February 20th, 2019

Sickening

User Profile: Faty13
Faty13 February 20th, 2019

Scary..

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave February 21st, 2019

Crazy high

User Profile: magnificentMist55
magnificentMist55 February 21st, 2019

Chaos

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave February 22nd, 2019

Terror

User Profile: lookingforsunshine41
lookingforsunshine41 February 22nd, 2019

I'm more paranoid than i've ever been.I feel that people hate me and judge me,and something tells me I'm a burden to my friends and family.

1 reply
User Profile: Pipimao
Pipimao March 3rd, 2019

@lookingforsunshine41 it's not true. All the reasons will be that YOU ARE LOVED; YOU ARE A CHILD OF HOPE AND MOTHER EARTH; YOU ARE A DESCENDANT OF THE SUN; YOU ARE WORTHY OF THE BEAUTY; YOU DESERVE TO BASK IN THE RAYS OF SUNSHINE AND HOPE;

load more
User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc March 2nd, 2019

tiring...

User Profile: Favor2020
Favor2020 March 3rd, 2019

Relaxed

User Profile: helloKiwi4868
helloKiwi4868 March 3rd, 2019

Steady