Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my anxiety today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 14th, 2019
137
User Profile: singingandhoping
singingandhoping February 19th, 2019

Isolating

User Profile: jazmine1986
jazmine1986 February 19th, 2019

to describe my anxiety today is nervous & guilty, i'm sorry blush

User Profile: acaiaboo
acaiaboo February 19th, 2019

Gone! (For today)

did a reiki healing session and now I feel wonderful :)

User Profile: greyphantom
greyphantom February 19th, 2019

A puppeteer-monster which lives in my stomach, pushes his claws in it and plays with my nerves so my knees feel wobbly and I'm all jumpy.

User Profile: Hopebutterfly
Hopebutterfly February 19th, 2019

Like an antagonizing wait in time while the mind goes wild, and i just roam in my own thoughts trying to peice things together to make sense, some comfort, some reality, but there's so many words and worries its hard to do so, but i try.

User Profile: ambitious9
ambitious9 February 19th, 2019

Annoyed. I try to stay positive then something new happens. Like I get it, this is life. But back to back 😪

User Profile: enjoyyourself
enjoyyourself February 19th, 2019

Painful

User Profile: Jeosph4u
Jeosph4u February 19th, 2019

Anexity = Physics

User Profile: fhhrsb
fhhrsb February 19th, 2019

Frustrating.

Does anyone else have constant negative thoughts? Ill be doing chores like driving or doing housework and then have a random thought about something that happened 8 years ago!

User Profile: Crh7angel
Crh7angel February 19th, 2019

consistant and annoying