Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your phobia? Share your story here.

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 10th, 2014

There are many common & uncommon phobias, what are yours?

1067
User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 September 25th, 2016

Let's see....

heights, ants, all bugs really, dying alone, closed spaces, loud noises,

User Profile: loyalHuman6561
loyalHuman6561 September 25th, 2016

I am very paranoid person. I have social anxiety and it damage my life. I am scared of people.

@loyalHuman6561 how would you feel about becoming penpals? If it's something you would like, message me

load more
User Profile: loyalHuman6561
loyalHuman6561 September 29th, 2016

Social phobia

User Profile: AWorldofPeaceandHope
AWorldofPeaceandHope October 2nd, 2016

@loyalHuman6561 abandonment

@loyalHuman6561 Same

load more
User Profile: FNAFpasta13
FNAFpasta13 October 2nd, 2016

Being alone

failing

falling

drowning

spiders

bugs

being watched(mostly paranoia)

User Profile: AWorldofPeaceandHope
AWorldofPeaceandHope October 2nd, 2016

@FNAFpasta13 Messing things up

load more

Fears....

Being forever alone

The dark

Public Speaking

Breaking my Nose

User Profile: bubbleShip1834
bubbleShip1834 October 3rd, 2016

Im afraid of being alone :(

User Profile: bubbleShip1834
bubbleShip1834 October 3rd, 2016

My boyfriend who I have been with for a long time has brojen ny heart and im afraid of being alone because il remember how we were and il cry. The pain is unbearable

User Profile: Probius
Probius October 4th, 2016

My phobia is blood. I can't look at it or even think about it. If I see the smallest drop, I get light headed with a cold sweat and I have to sit down.

October 11th, 2016

I have severe telephobia. I find it almost impossible to talk over the phone. The voice i hear over the receiver kind of scares me, and I'll have mild panic attack over those calls. :(

User Profile: daisylee
daisylee October 11th, 2016

I am afraid that my parents will come looking for me, and will try to hurt me.