Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Anxiety is the worst feeling ever 😔

User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter February 1st, 2025

I feel the need of validation to ease my anxiety but most of the time I can't have that validation.. Anxiety is very bad, it cause frequent worries and doubts resulting in fear .. sometimes I wish I could just accept it and tell myself to not care about things I can&t control :[ . How do youu guys deal with this feeling?

152
User Profile: dinatony890
dinatony890 August 28th, 2025

Well same here I get panic attacks and heart palpitations it’s like the fear is lurking around

1 reply
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP September 2nd, 2025

@dinatony890  we can deal with this anxious feeling by being kinder to ourselves 🫂raccoon-cute.gif

load more
User Profile: BeachWaves3
BeachWaves3 September 1st, 2025

@hopefulencounter I can emaithize how you are feeling because of anxiety. And you Make efforts to validate that. 

We will definitely feel better when do some effective breathing practices 

1 reply
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP September 2nd, 2025

@BeachWaves3 thank you for being here 🤗🧡

load more
User Profile: calmlighthouse
calmlighthouse September 1st, 2025

@hopefulencounter

I hear you, what you’re describing makes a lot of sense. Anxiety can really amplify worries and doubts and wanting validation is a natural way to feel a little relief. It can be frustrating when that reassurance isn’t always available. One thing that sometimes helps is practicing self-validation: acknowledging your feelings without judging them, like saying to yourself, “It’s okay that I feel anxious; my feelings are valid, even if I can’t control everything.”


Some people also find it helpful to focus on what they can control in the moment, even if it’s something small, like breathing, grounding exercises, or taking a short walk. You’re definitely not alone in feeling this, and it’s okay to experiment with different ways to manage the anxiety.

1 reply
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP September 2nd, 2025

@calmlighthouse thank you for hearing my story and giving me advices 🧡🤗. As for lately I've been trying to be nicer with myself, I noticed that I was such a people pleaser back then.. so now I avoid those people and feeling much better 

load more
User Profile: wonderfulComfort5057
wonderfulComfort5057 September 1st, 2025

@hopefulencounter We are humans, so it's natural to want to be validated for our feelings, especially feelings like anxiety. You don't need to feel bad about not being able to accept things you can't control immediately; it takes practice to get there. Just try to take one step at a time. For example, when you feel yourself getting anxious, try taking a deep breath and grounding yourself by observing your surroundings, going for a walk, or journaling your thoughts. You will get there by taking small steps. You got this! You're stronger than you know!

1 reply
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP September 2nd, 2025

@wonderfulComfort5057 thank you for supporting me, and yes I agree that journaling and breathing exercise are good for dealing with anxiety. 🤗🧡 I've been trying to not think so much about other people, I want to be kinder with myself.

load more
User Profile: HosyanBaldwinVII
HosyanBaldwinVII September 1st, 2025

@hopefulencounter"Hey, I totally get what you mean. Wanting validation makes sense, especially when anxiety is constantly making you worry or doubt yourself. It’s really frustrating when you can’t always get that from others. Sometimes I try to just notice the anxious thoughts and remind myself that I don’t have to control everything—it doesn’t make the feelings disappear, but it helps a bit. How about you—what usually makes it hit the hardest?"

1 reply
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP September 2nd, 2025

@HosyanBaldwinVII I tried to be kinder with myself and lately I've been feeling much better than I used to.  I realized that I was such a people pleaser back then, and now after I stop being around for those people I feel happier and less anxious 😄

load more
User Profile: technicolourki
technicolourki September 5th, 2025

@hopefulencounter

I’m sorry to hear you’re going through a tough time, I understand how heavy and overwhelming anxiety feels for you right now...The constant worries, doubts and the need for validation can really take a toll and it makes sense that it would feel exhausting when you can’t always get that reassurance 🙁

I totally relate to the struggle of wanting to just ‘not care’ about things outside your control, it’s so hard to switch off those thoughts. For me, art is a big part of how I cope, so I often journal, doodle or draw to get my thoughts out. I also find relief in going for walks, listening to music, talking to friends, noticing beauty in nature or trying a new hobby as a distraction!! I also try to remind myself that it’s okay to feel anxious and that I don’t have to 'fix' everything at once 💞

You’re not alone in feeling this and it’s really brave of you to talk about it here!! 🌸

1 reply
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP September 12th, 2025

@technicolourki thank you so much for your kind and uplifting words.. I'm very grateful

load more
User Profile: considerateChestnut4179
considerateChestnut4179 September 5th, 2025

We all have to go through it without disconnecting with others and go in isolation. We have struggle slowly without loosing any hope. One step at a time, get professional treatments and keep moving positively without loosing our hops and you will notice light at the end of tunnel, keep moving, generate energy and power to reach there and soon get out of the tunnels soon. Best of luck

1 reply
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP September 12th, 2025

@considerateChestnut4179 thank you🧡

load more
User Profile: kindHero6763
kindHero6763 September 8th, 2025

@hopefulencounter

I see you wrote that you need validation to ease your anxiety, yet you have self-doubt, which turns into fear.  You understand the cycle that anxiety creates and how it affects you very well, and you asked how to deal with the feelings.  Even though symptoms can be similar from person to person, when you have anxiety, what have you tried that worked for you?

1 reply
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP September 12th, 2025

@kindHero6763 for now what works is ignoring them, I've been away from my online friends for almost a month now. Somehow I feel happier and at peace, I do feel bad for leaving them but it made me feel happier so I'm honestly conflicted with my decision..

load more
User Profile: Urwaytojannah
Urwaytojannah October 1st, 2025

@hopefulencounter

It makes so much sense that you’d want that validation, it feels comforting and safe when someone else reassures us. At the same time, I hear how hard it is when that reassurance isn’t always there.

Some people find it helpful to practice giving themselves small moments of validation, like writing down a calming reminder or repeating something supportive to themselves, almost the way they would comfort a close friend. Also reflecting on the positive things in life can also help calm you down as seeing the good in your life can really change your perspective and help you focus on that rather than worrying. It’s not always easy, but sometimes those gentle self-reminders can make the worries feel a little less heavy😊