Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 4th, 2017

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

415
User Profile: AlwaysARose
AlwaysARose October 6th, 2017

My ex boyfriend is grieving and I don't know if and how I can support him. At the same time, I'm trying to move on.

2 replies
User Profile: Hoping4Harmony
Hoping4Harmony October 8th, 2017

@RoseBerg

That's a difficult situation. I think when we truly love someone, we always will even after breaking up and moving on. I've had to be supportive of others but maintain boundaries. Sometimes you can do that by clearly offering what you're willing to do but no more and sticking to it.

1 reply
User Profile: AlwaysARose
AlwaysARose October 8th, 2017

@Hoping4Harmony that's very helpful. Thank you.

load more
load more
User Profile: patientSouth6779
patientSouth6779 October 6th, 2017

My best friend (I'm REALLY close to her) is anorexic and I'm scared that she will kill herself because she always talk about this. And I don't know how to help her.

1 reply
User Profile: sensitiveAcres5656
sensitiveAcres5656 October 7th, 2017

@patientSouth6779 we need to do a live chat this is big.

load more
User Profile: beingasalinden
beingasalinden October 6th, 2017

I'm vey jealous because of something that happened a few years ago and it changes my entire mood. I feel helpless to my own emotions.

User Profile: TransAm85
TransAm85 October 6th, 2017

My son has died at not even a month old.

3 replies
User Profile: cyanPeach8500
cyanPeach8500 October 6th, 2017

@TransAm85 I am truly sorry for your loss, I cannot imagine how you feel. My daughter says I look sad, and I told her I am trying to write something to a woman who lost her baby. Do you know why he died?

3 replies
User Profile: TransAm85
TransAm85 October 7th, 2017

@cyanPeach8500 Yes .. he was first premature at 8 mos, so he was in the hospital for almost 2 weeks b/c of his slow feeding. Then he finally came home and unfortunately my husband is a drinker after work .. The Friday after our son finally came home, my husband came home from work that night really intoxicated. I didn't want to argue so I let him feed the baby and hold him, but then I fell asleep. I fell into a deep sleep and woke up @ 5 am to my husband screaming. He had fed Jr, laid w/him on the bed next to me, and passed out. Jr must have rolled off his stomach and was suffocated between us. They labeled it unintentional positioned asphyxiation. I miss my baby a lot. I wish my husband would stop drinking but that's a different story.

2 replies
User Profile: cyanPeach8500
cyanPeach8500 October 7th, 2017

@TransAm85 thank you for sharing, that is a true tragedy you have experienced. I co-slept with my daughter but it never involved deep sleep.

I know you know this, but to honor the memory of your son, please take your husbands condition seriously and avoid future pregnancies as long as he still drinks.

You sound like a strong woman and perhaps once the worst pain subdues with time passing, you will feel empowered to make positive changes in your life.

1 reply
User Profile: TransAm85
TransAm85 October 7th, 2017

@cyanPeach8500 Thank u for your words :) I've only been getting sympathy and pity. You gave me your honest opinion.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: kindredspirit84
kindredspirit84 October 6th, 2017

@TransAm85 so sorry to hear

1 reply
User Profile: TransAm85
TransAm85 October 7th, 2017

@kindredspirit84 Thanks

load more
User Profile: sensitiveAcres5656
sensitiveAcres5656 October 7th, 2017

@TransAm85lets do a live chat

User Profile: Adina1380
Adina1380 October 7th, 2017

@TransAm85 I'm so sooo sorry to hear that. It must have been really hard for you. I hope you'll past throw it.

User Profile: gloriousSunrise61
gloriousSunrise61 October 8th, 2017

@TransAm85

User Profile: gloriousSunrise61
gloriousSunrise61 October 8th, 2017

@TransAm85

User Profile: gloriousSunrise61
gloriousSunrise61 October 8th, 2017

@TransAm85 I accidentally replied blankly twice. I was going to say, I am so sorry that you have had to go through this. I could not even begin to imagine how difficult and painful that must be for you. I wish you and your entire family the best and my deepest sympathy goes to all of you.

load more
User Profile: BrokenVans
BrokenVans October 6th, 2017

Being left out and ignored

User Profile: Iwillbethereforyoualways
Iwillbethereforyoualways October 6th, 2017

That i have all the success coming to me except tgat I don't have my dear beloved beside me to share and cherish each moment with her

User Profile: amflowerchild
amflowerchild October 7th, 2017

I completely failed at work today, my boss asked me to dimples one thing and I did the completely wrong thing. I forgot hugely as what i was required to do, and now I know I've screwed up big time. I hate myself right for this, I feel like a complete idiot :( I just wanted to do well and like my job, it's just not working out for me and I'm so scared. I'm a single mom and it's just scary

1 reply
User Profile: observantMoon
observantMoon October 7th, 2017

@amflowerchild

Making mistakes at work is so frustrating! I feel for you right now <3 It is okay to feel this way, but I hope you know that we all make mistakes as we are human. <3 I understand your worry about wanting to be good at and like your job because you're a single mom, so it's like you might feel like you need to be perfect at this job in order to support your family. You obviously care so much about your family and doing well, so this setback at work hurts. <3 Hugs to you, Flowerchild. I hope that you feel better soon.

load more
User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 October 7th, 2017

I feel like the only person I felt myself with (other than family) is dead.

1 reply
User Profile: observantMoon
observantMoon October 7th, 2017

@Rebekahwriter13

Rebekah, that sounds very lonely and tough to experience, so I am sorry that you are feeling this way <3 I am glad that you are here. Sending you some hugs <3

load more
User Profile: scarletIdea5793
scarletIdea5793 October 7th, 2017

I'm back to square one, I thought I was doing pretty well with getting over my ex-boyfriend but today I heard that one song that he sang to me and all I could do was think about that moment, I almost called him....😔😔😔

3 replies
User Profile: Vnuitu
Vnuitu October 8th, 2017

@scarletIdea5793 Sorry to hear. It's very nasty, You never KNOW when you're over it, or can really FEEL you're over it. It's my biggest struggle too. Waiting long enough to start a new relationship and then finding out I was not over the previous one completely.

And feeling like to call him is a nasty feeling. It give you the feeling you're gonna feel okay again because you'll get together again. But it's based on an future that's not true. So hard...

Succes with the break-up

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 October 8th, 2017

@scarletIdea5793

I've been there. I'm trying to get over guys. I think I'm taking time for myself.

You are not alone.

User Profile: Liz0093
Liz0093 October 11th, 2017

@scarletIdea5793

today I found out my daughter has to see a kidney specialist and I feel like calling him and asking him to come back but I'm not he hasn't even asked how she is doing I feel so broken all over again 💔

load more
User Profile: kji
kji October 7th, 2017

my mum had influenza.people start to tell me why u getting white hair is too soon to get white hair in ur age .l think l had growing whit hair cuz l am thinking a lot about people that l care about them to much they hurt me in ways until now l still ask myself what l did wrong to them what my fault was did l hurt them that bad so they treat me like this l didn't overcoming that hurt feeling until now .we were good why they act hatefuly like that with me l was trust on them but their didn't trust in me .so when l be around them l am not the same person that l have been &that make me very sad cuz some part of my life l give up on it cuz l can't forget what they do &how that feeling was l didn't forget .