Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 4th, 2017

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

415
User Profile: Faure
Faure November 29th, 2017

Sad about the fact that my life is ruined.

User Profile: kji
kji November 29th, 2017

l am sad for 2 reasons 1-

is l fail in exam l think there is no return.

1-wheil l was in bus l so some kid who was crying bc he has lost someone in his family l think someone die so he was crying &when l see him crying alone l get so sad for him l started crying out with him too

User Profile: limeLion1506
limeLion1506 November 30th, 2017

Is that my brother is manipulative controlling I can't really do anything he blames others but not himself like he told my mom "I'm sick because you guys are using leaf blower" when really he's sick because they left window open at night time which I don't know why you get sick easier like that but I really don't want to be part of my brother life anymore it's been such living hell here I don't even clean for them I clean for the house to look nice look livable it was so I can live here but it's my mom's house he doesn't own shit it's not under his name at all I feel so belittle oh he's attacking you because he's stressed I'm stressed because of him I don't have a job either but you don't see me being bad person towards people I wasn't raised that way don't make excuses you know the truth

User Profile: kji
kji December 2nd, 2017

omg l am in ataugh condition &what make me sad more that l read my favourite manga dark haven the chapter was so sad .

oh lam sad bc l through in taugh condition inside &l read this manga which make things worse l want to cry so badly now but l can't cry at the moment : ((( it not the right time l think l will just keep it to inside me l guss :(

User Profile: unassumingSummer6022
unassumingSummer6022 December 3rd, 2017

I'm not where I want to be in life.

User Profile: Typeone601
Typeone601 December 3rd, 2017

How with my insane work schedule and him finishing college in a few weeks is preventing us from spending time together before he moves....

User Profile: kji
kji December 20th, 2017

It sad when u found out that ur friend is look down on u bc u broke for ex something like mony .it sad that he look at me if l was somthing disgusting that he should not compare him self with me .it sad that after all l did for him is help him to get something he never wish he will earn it in his life l help him to how he will get it . now l was shocked by his saying that to me that l am disgusting to compare .make feeling so sad :(((((( l hate it l really hate it why he do that to me l didn't hurt him why he hurt me like this .

User Profile: limeLion1506
limeLion1506 December 21st, 2017

I'm so worried for my dog condition I keep on thinking she's like my other dog but she isn't she has food allergies and skin conditions I'm usually okay not giving her any chicken but when it comes to pork I forget I'm so worried I'm gonna kill me dog :( I'm gonna have to trained myself not feed her stuff I did so well earlier not giving her any chicken does anybody else have dog with food allergies and accidentally feeds her food she him can't eat

3 replies
User Profile: kji
kji December 21st, 2017

@limeLion1506 hey

lam not expert but l advice u to make box lunch to ur dog put on it the sutiple feed .feed her from that boxes u make them this week .like a plan put her food in box &give her from it everyday ^-^.

2 replies
User Profile: limeLion1506
limeLion1506 December 21st, 2017

@kji thank you usually we buy her dog food that's salmon or beef even can food usually goat milk too but that sounds like good idea I'm so bad I feel like she's just ordinary dog but she isn't it saddens me :(

1 reply
User Profile: kji
kji December 22nd, 2017

@limeLion1506 hi

don't be sad u are great to have a dog .just give her sutiple food &make sure to do her vaccination .that all u need to do l guss she love u so don't be sad take her to the park enjoy ur day .&don't give her allergy take her to vet Dr if her condition going worse after eat non sutiple food.so both of u be save ^-^

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: kji
kji December 21st, 2017

There are so many people who hurt me who hurt mee so much pls l don't want any more hurt l am not able fight lam hurt hurt inside me so this pain l want them to stop pls stop hurt me l wish l can tell this to the people who have been hurting me so much

1 reply
User Profile: Saoirse2
Saoirse2 December 28th, 2017

@kji what's keeping you from doing exactly that ? telling them clearly to stop ?

load more
User Profile: Panda196
Panda196 December 22nd, 2017

I

2 replies
User Profile: kji
kji December 28th, 2017

@Panda196 Hey

go travelling visit anew place .change ur apartment maybe so u can't see him again .if things get worse go to see therpest .it ok to through into this .as l said try something new chang ur style heir go visit some places go &travelling .l hope that can help u l wish u all happenis in ur life :be save

User Profile: Heftyporpoise
Heftyporpoise December 28th, 2017

@Panda196

wow that sounds awful..

load more