Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 4th, 2017

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

415
User Profile: PeachyKeenJxllyBean
PeachyKeenJxllyBean October 4th, 2017

All day I've been in such a zoned out state and I've hardly spoken to anyone at all today. I feel so lonely even though I have an amazing best friend and family that I could probably talk to but I feel like they wouldn't understand.

User Profile: eisan
eisan October 4th, 2017

That my sister is in hospital, it's nothing serious but still. I just want her to be home and healthy again.

User Profile: Neicey1995
Neicey1995 October 4th, 2017

Infertility sucks 😭

User Profile: BlueCute
BlueCute October 4th, 2017

One situation that I feel sad about right now is that i wish my financial situation was better even tho I work really hard it doesnt reflect.

User Profile: Shihappens
Shihappens October 4th, 2017

Muy father has been diagnosed with cancer

User Profile: Faure
Faure October 4th, 2017

...that I have missed too many opportunities to reach out to people. Low self esteem, unfounded and unnecessary, has its price. My whole life, from childhood to now has been hampered by it.

It sucks.

User Profile: yellowChestnut9572
yellowChestnut9572 October 4th, 2017

i feel sad that my son isn't with me i just miss him so much and i feel like i made a huge mistake giving him up but it's too late i just really want to find someone and have another baby so bad

User Profile: Redesiuk
Redesiuk October 4th, 2017

My attempt at reestablishing my relationship I hope to begin as fresh start if time gives me the chance... I want new memories

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed October 4th, 2017

that my family is toxic and does not allow me to have boundries and i know i need to move on and leave but i can not.

User Profile: hollowman84
hollowman84 October 4th, 2017

Feeling listless and worthless. Every day wanting to accomplish what i dont have the vital energy to do. Currently consigned to static torpor. Like braindamage.