Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 4th, 2017

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

415
User Profile: YouthWreck
YouthWreck October 5th, 2017

I don't feel anything but if I know I'm suppose to be sad about how my life is going now. If I could feel now, I would be sad that I'm usually alone and misunderstood.

User Profile: Blessed81
Blessed81 October 5th, 2017

I fought with my brother over him taking one of our dogs as he moves into a new place. He says shes his, but he left her here about 3 months ago when he moved out and told me she was the familys dog. I became very attached and now he wants to take her and I cant handle it. I hate confrontation, and this argument sent me into a panic attack and an overwhelming fear of what could go wrong now that hes angry.

Im starting to see everything outside of my home as a threat, so much so that anytime the doorbell rings or my phone goes off I feel like I have ice in my stomach. I dont want to become a hermit or shut off contact with anyone, but that seems to be the way Im heading.

User Profile: Olivav
Olivav October 5th, 2017

Im too afraid to open up to anyone in fear of becoming a laughing stock.

2 replies
User Profile: dogsandcats100
dogsandcats100 October 5th, 2017

@Olivav

User Profile: dogsandcats100
dogsandcats100 October 5th, 2017

@Olivav I understand that feeling. It's so hard opening up to people sometimes, especially asking for help. I think it really helps to start with people you really trust! If not, opening up on here is helpful as well. Sorry I accidentally just sent that first reply without saying anything haha

load more
User Profile: CharmingMiracle
CharmingMiracle October 5th, 2017

I broke up with someone that I still love. If I didn

User Profile: totallydepressed
totallydepressed October 5th, 2017

I'm sad about not having any friends and getting hate mail in my social media accounts beacause i'm bi-sexual - Unique

2 replies
User Profile: Blessed81
Blessed81 October 5th, 2017

@totallydepressed, hatred and bigotry thrive behind the mask of anonymity online. You do have people that care and want you to be happy - Im one of them. Everyone has the right to be happy and authentic. And I think the more comfortable you become with who you are, the more you will attract the people who matter.

1 reply
User Profile: totallydepressed
totallydepressed October 5th, 2017

@Blessed81 Thank -you 😌

load more
load more
User Profile: Adelinehowell
Adelinehowell October 5th, 2017

Im a college freshman and Ive been having such a hard time making friends. My boyfriend has been making friends very easily and every night his whole floor gets together and drinks and has fun and it makes me really sad. I wish I were him

3 replies
User Profile: Blessed81
Blessed81 October 5th, 2017

@Adelinehowell, it is amazing how things change when you shift from core classes to your field specific classes. Suddenly you are surrounded by like-minded people and the false niceties tend to fall away to make room for genuine friendships. I dont know what your major is, and I speak as a music major, but I had a horribly difficult time making friends as well. Guys are just different. All they need is a beer and a game or movie to connect over and suddenly they are bros. As tritenas it sounds, hold on. It absolutely will come if you stay open to it. Just dont shut yourself away from social opportunities.

1 reply
User Profile: Adelinehowell
Adelinehowell October 5th, 2017

@Blessed81 thank you so much- thats so true guy make friends so much more easily- Im hoping as I get into smaller classes I will make more friends. Thank you so much for your reply!

load more
User Profile: calmCherry7905
calmCherry7905 October 5th, 2017

@Adelinehowell this is the same for me. Im also a first year and I cant make friends but my boyfriend is friends so many people

load more
User Profile: ambitiousCity3124
ambitiousCity3124 October 5th, 2017

that the nature of friendship changes a lot when I enter adulthood

2 replies
User Profile: dogsandcats100
dogsandcats100 October 5th, 2017

@ambitiousCity3124 I totally feel that lately. It's hard growing up sometimes because so much changes, and often it happens suddenly. I hope that whatever is going on to make you feel that way becomes easier soon!

1 reply
User Profile: ambitiousCity3124
ambitiousCity3124 October 5th, 2017

@dogsandcats100 thank you so much for your kind wordssmiley

load more
load more
User Profile: Miyako6
Miyako6 October 5th, 2017

I

User Profile: Maryannp
Maryannp October 5th, 2017

The shootings in Las Vegas make me sad! Very sad! So senseless!

User Profile: conscientiousBalsam3205
conscientiousBalsam3205 October 5th, 2017

When no one what to listen me i will be sad