Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 4th, 2017

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

415
User Profile: S0P413
S0P413 October 5th, 2017

Im sad that Im so far away from the rest of my family members, who are down in Devon, Dorset way

User Profile: HydrangeaField
HydrangeaField October 5th, 2017

The fact that I'm nervous all the time makes me sad. There's just so much about that that saddens me, like how I can never completely relax again, and how I'm not there for my friends and family as much as before because I'm too busy making sure I stay calm. It's all just so complicated.

User Profile: Scor3030
Scor3030 October 5th, 2017

I'm unemployed right now. I really need a job. Ive applied to a few places and so far no luck. I'm not doing well financially because of it so things have been a little tough lately.

User Profile: BlueAirBall
BlueAirBall October 5th, 2017

I am not able to help my family financially.

1 reply
User Profile: Melpomenie
Melpomenie October 5th, 2017

@BlueAirBall I can understand it's similar with me.

load more
User Profile: JewlryJemaJohnson
JewlryJemaJohnson October 5th, 2017

I feel sad that I can't be happier rn everything is just 😟

User Profile: HeartbreakGirl5574
HeartbreakGirl5574 October 5th, 2017

One situation I feel sad about rn is not being able to get my ex back, we ended on good terms but he was an actual angel, I miss him so much

User Profile: conscientiousZebra9832
conscientiousZebra9832 October 5th, 2017

Having to see the guy that I love everyday, waiting for him to say something, hoping I'm not friend zoned by him.... 😔

User Profile: Thinker2201
Thinker2201 October 5th, 2017

I failed my exam today even after studying realllllyyy hard for it☹️

User Profile: Deepblue46
Deepblue46 October 5th, 2017

I'm sad when people close to me don't try to understand me.

User Profile: blankleaf
blankleaf October 5th, 2017

I don't really feel supported, and when I TD myself I'm doing a good job I broke down...