One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....
selfdisciplinedWater3101
March 23rd, 2018
Music
Mustang1
March 23rd, 2018
Cuddling with my dog
Isa161
March 23rd, 2018
Music. Some good techdeath usually helps. I also like to sleep. You can
starlord76
March 23rd, 2018
By far music helps me so much I can put headphones in and nothing else matters.
easyCircle3101
March 23rd, 2018
Seeing close friends at least 1/week
Grxceflxres
March 23rd, 2018
Music, reading, and petting my dog
IamCat
March 23rd, 2018
My cat. She's really nice and constantly purring.
AnxietyDeity
March 23rd, 2018
I have to take deep breaths and describe my surroundings in order to truly calm down sometimes. Music helps. But looking around and talking about what color, shape, characteristics everything around me has works best for me. Havent found any similar techniques yet.
powerfulSail231
March 23rd, 2018
Music!
Mustang1
March 23rd, 2018
Writing lists to clear my mind