Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 16th, 2017

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

573
User Profile: gladion
gladion March 26th, 2018

Playing Pokemon

User Profile: indigoBeing9484
indigoBeing9484 March 27th, 2018

Nothing

User Profile: lavenderPenguin1007
lavenderPenguin1007 March 27th, 2018

To not talk to men ughhhhh😑😑😑

User Profile: Sadfairy802
Sadfairy802 March 29th, 2018

Knowing that spring has finally arrived and the snow is slowly melting with the warmer temps.

User Profile: kaisoo281
kaisoo281 March 30th, 2018

Talking to someone I am very close to and being reassured that everything I'm worried about will work out absolutely fine.

User Profile: empatheticrachel
empatheticrachel March 31st, 2018

I shut my eyes and think... Inhale blue, think pink, and exhale purple. 💜

User Profile: helpfulPlane5254
helpfulPlane5254 April 1st, 2018

Playing The Legend of Zelda games.

User Profile: Maryhadalittlelamb95
Maryhadalittlelamb95 April 1st, 2018

Cleaning helps me with my anxiety. Gives me something else to focus on.

1 reply
User Profile: Orjen
Orjen April 6th, 2018

@Maryhadalittlelamb95 Me too! I've been essentially a slob all my life but I've recently found this new love for cleaning and tidying up as anxiety treatment.

load more
User Profile: adaptableMelon7212
adaptableMelon7212 April 2nd, 2018

Knowing that I am who I am and that I may not accept and love myself all the time, but I will eventually.

User Profile: warmheartedEyes2234
warmheartedEyes2234 April 2nd, 2018

Writing and running or dancing. Really anything that allows me to move and be free so I can focus my energy elsewhere.