Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 16th, 2017

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

573
User Profile: arboleduuh
arboleduuh October 17th, 2017

Control my breathing whenever everything becomes overwhelming.

User Profile: Bluefacee
Bluefacee October 17th, 2017

N O T H I N G

im so negative

I'm loosing my mind seriousllllllllllllllllyyyuyyyyyy

njgftyyhkloiuytffgvbhhfcddertyyestesyrsyesyesyesyesyrssyeyesyesyesyesyespls help me anyone help me

6 replies
User Profile: Bluefacee
Bluefacee October 17th, 2017

@Bluefacee help me

5 replies
User Profile: Bluefacee
Bluefacee October 17th, 2017

@Bluefacee dw everything will be okay

4 replies
User Profile: Bluefacee
Bluefacee October 17th, 2017

@Bluefacee thanks so much at least you care about me

3 replies
User Profile: Bluefacee
Bluefacee October 17th, 2017

@Bluefacee always

2 replies
User Profile: Bluefacee
Bluefacee October 17th, 2017

@Bluefacee

cherers big ears

1 reply
User Profile: Thebipolarchick
Thebipolarchick October 18th, 2017

@Bluefacee I feel you.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Bluefacee
Bluefacee October 17th, 2017

I need some weed

User Profile: EllaFreya
EllaFreya October 17th, 2017

I don't know how to handle it cause even tho I tried to tell other people my concerns... they just think im being funny or weird so.. I just try to sleep.

1 reply
User Profile: Daydreamer47
Daydreamer47 October 17th, 2017

@EllaFreya wow that sucks :( hope you find some better people, maybe others who also have anxiety and understand it better

load more
User Profile: Julietlovesu415
Julietlovesu415 October 17th, 2017

Talking to myself. I have no one to talk to about ecerything on my mind so I just talk out loud to myself when no one is home.

User Profile: Candycornpsy
Candycornpsy October 17th, 2017

Counting with my fingers

User Profile: diligentWalker9814
diligentWalker9814 October 17th, 2017

breathing exercises and meditation!

User Profile: mollymoxi2017
mollymoxi2017 October 17th, 2017

In all honesty; masturbation. Its the best way for me to shake off stress, and re-center my focus.

#healing

1 reply
User Profile: ivoryZebra1269
ivoryZebra1269 March 28th, 2019

@mollymoxi2017

I'm glad someone else said this, that's my go to to relieve stress and anxiety :3

load more
User Profile: Shadow5b
Shadow5b October 17th, 2017

- distracting myself with something else

- watching/listening to something funny

- listening to a song that reminds me of calm and peaceful times

- writing ‘Just forget it over and over and over again until the words on the page have sucked most of my thoughts out for that moment.

User Profile: Quinzel
Quinzel October 17th, 2017

Planning. Make plans. Make plans for my plans. Scheduling, electronic notes and paper notes everywhere.

Anytime I'm not actively doing something or my anxiety flares up My mind jumps track to;

Write my budget for the whole year. What am I eating today? Tomorrow? Next month? If I buy new pants can I afford new shoes? What must I do to afford new shoes? The price for milk has gone up, adjust weekly food budget. Balance check book. Exchange my money for new crisp bills and then deposit it and reorganize bank account. A new game came out, make adjustments to afford it without impacting bills. Photo copy receipts for this week, make schedules exchanges and returns.

Leaves no room to be anxious for anything else

1 reply
User Profile: katlili
katlili March 22nd, 2018

@Quinzel do you actually follow your plans? I find it so hard to follow through. I loved planning, but then I would through any given schedule down the drain.

load more