Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One wish I have for the future is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 16th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is....

562
User Profile: exlixm
exlixm March 18th, 2018

To be able to free myself from seeing all the bad things in life and focus on the good

User Profile: OptimisticPine3147
OptimisticPine3147 March 18th, 2018

To be able to move towards the relationships and dreams that I want confidently.

User Profile: TheWanderer89
TheWanderer89 March 18th, 2018

To be more accepting of myself and others, at the same time not worrying about what people think of me.

User Profile: midnightsky090305
midnightsky090305 March 18th, 2018

I want for me to not feel so nervous about doing things that I really want to do. I want myself to be happy for being me as much as I can. I dont want to have to rely on other people so much so that I can feel accepted and love. I want to be able to be the only one to live and accept myself and be happy with that. I want to be strong. I want myself to be a happy person and be in a happy place. Maybe have a family and be able to help my children. Or maybe live by myself and take nice pictures and paint in a small little apartment with my best friend. I want to be able to find love. I want to make sure that that person feels loved.

- midnight

User Profile: lulomu
lulomu March 18th, 2018

To be happy with my job, to not feel like a failure. To have a person that loves and supports me, and to have a person that I love and can support back.

User Profile: PassDaPuk1166
PassDaPuk1166 March 18th, 2018

...have my wife remember marriage consists of trust, intimacy and friendship. Marriage is not about just being roommates, especially after 18 years.

User Profile: Huffleypuffley
Huffleypuffley March 18th, 2018

To live without worrying what other people are thinking of me. To feel free

User Profile: Abdallah2017
Abdallah2017 March 18th, 2018

To have a nice happy family full of my little girls.

User Profile: OrangeWarrior
OrangeWarrior March 18th, 2018

To graduate and find a job.

User Profile: blueKitten5708
blueKitten5708 March 18th, 2018

To be able to believe what people say and trust them, to not keep second guessing and searching for another meaning.

1 reply
User Profile: rihevma
rihevma August 8th, 2018

@blueKitten5708 i feel you in emotional levels

load more