Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

When I was younger I worried a lot about....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 8th, 2018

When I was younger I worried a lot about....

122
User Profile: amnausea
amnausea October 10th, 2018

how much everyone wanted me gone

User Profile: erin341
erin341 October 10th, 2018

I was worried about people's perception of me and about my studies.

User Profile: DaDaddyof2
DaDaddyof2 October 10th, 2018

My future...

User Profile: xreveluvx
xreveluvx October 10th, 2018

If there were monsters at night

User Profile: TeenyTinyAppy
TeenyTinyAppy October 10th, 2018

Being liked by other people

User Profile: CatsMeow97
CatsMeow97 October 10th, 2018

When I was younger I worried a lot about what people thought of me. I grew up in a very rich town and when my mom lost her job, I had to put on this act at school like I still had just as much money as the majority of the kids at school had.

User Profile: Haylstorm666
Haylstorm666 October 10th, 2018

My house getting lit on fire while I was asleep LOL

User Profile: enthusiasticCat4563
enthusiasticCat4563 October 10th, 2018

@Haylstorm666 i love you so much!!

load more
User Profile: KittenBeans
KittenBeans October 10th, 2018

Popularity and what my career choice would be.

User Profile: LawlietsMoon
LawlietsMoon October 10th, 2018

When I was younger, I was worried I'd be stuck with my parents for a very, very long time.. I'm 20 years old now, and I'm STILL stuck with them.. I can't drive and I have no job.. If I could drive and worked, I'd probably be out by now.. Or even if I had a single friend irl, that would help some..

User Profile: Rey3011
Rey3011 October 10th, 2018

Lemme be your friend @LawlietsMoon, what makes you like this these days? Why you not taking driving class or try to find your dream jobs?

load more
User Profile: Neily820
Neily820 October 10th, 2018

My big forehead