Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

When I was younger I worried a lot about....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 8th, 2018

When I was younger I worried a lot about....

122
User Profile: ReJiNe
ReJiNe October 10th, 2018

When I was younger, I was worried if my mom and dad would divorce and if I'll be able to support my mom (a housewife) and younger siblings if he wants us to move out (since i'm eldest) . I'm 24 now and unemployed and has no friends. My parents stayed together, but my problem now is my cringy sad self :(

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave October 10th, 2018

Being accepted and having friends. My family moved a lot up until the age of 10 and it really messed with my ability to feel secure and comfortable with life as a boy.

User Profile: nsj98
nsj98 October 10th, 2018

When I was younger I worried a lot about what people think. And I still am. When someone looked at me or just having a conversation with themselves I feel like they are all talking about me. I still have that feeling, especially when there is a presentation or discussion in class. When I have a courage to make a conversation I suddenly stop because in my mind I think what the other party might fell or think. I know its good but at the end nothing happen. No conversation or whatsoever just a simple smile. That my worries and I have a lot more.....😧

User Profile: Silverbun
Silverbun October 10th, 2018

I worried a lot about making friends that wouldn't think that I was a freak. As an autistic female making and keeping friends is difficult . Even my fiancé knows how much I struggle and it's hard for him to be everything I need in my social life.

User Profile: Summershy
Summershy October 10th, 2018

@Silverbun

User Profile: Summershy
Summershy October 10th, 2018

@Silverbun

User Profile: Summershy
Summershy October 10th, 2018

@Silverbun I am also autistic and a female too

User Profile: BountifulBreeze
BountifulBreeze December 22nd, 2018

@Silverbun

As a High Functioning Autistic Female, I understand the struggle growing up, feeling as if you're the outcast. Just remember that today, you have someone that chose to love you the most over everything, and that's more than just making friends. You came a far way than you have when you were younger. And I'm sure they're trying their best to fill your social needs, but it is difficult for someone not on the spectrum to fully understand what's going on. They love you, and I'm sure they're trying their best. You also have this community to talk to if you feel like your needs are not being met! There are a lot of people who can relate to your worries and fears here on 7cups.

Wishing you the best!

User Profile: Mountainmystic777
Mountainmystic777 April 28th, 2019

@Silverbun *virtual hugs* i know it can be difficult at times but dont you worry. all and each one of us is here with you. we all love you. i know how you may feel about the way others percieve you to be, but you're an amazing and awesome person no matter what. you rock!!

load more
User Profile: plumDog4096
plumDog4096 October 10th, 2018

My parents divorce

October 10th, 2018

My appearence

User Profile: politeOrange9359
politeOrange9359 April 22nd, 2019

You're beautiful. Looks don't matter. It's whats on the inside that counts

April 27th, 2019

@politeOrange9359 ❤❤❤

load more
load more
User Profile: plumTown3692
plumTown3692 October 10th, 2018

My future, my safety, what I'd do for a job when I was older

User Profile: WinterWarror
WinterWarror October 10th, 2018

My mom. Because I love her and want her to be happy. 🙂❤

User Profile: Asgardian13
Asgardian13 October 10th, 2018

If I belonged and what if I never found someone who cared about me

User Profile: NinjaGnome00
NinjaGnome00 October 11th, 2018

What everyone thought about me